||5||

Jaya enters Adarsh's room with a soft knock. Adarsh looks up from his desk, surprised to see her, and says, Aree bhabhi, aap yaha? Kuch kaam tha toh muhje bula liya hota.

Jaya, a bit hesitant, responds, Adarsh bhaiya, main aapse sorry kehne aayi hoon.

Adarsh frowns, Kis liye bhabhi?

Jaya explains, Niche jo kuch bhi hua, I mean aapko meri wajah se vo saare rishte mana karne pade.

Adarsh chuckles, Bhabhi, ismein aapki koi galati nahi hai. Muhje sach mein vo ladkiyan pasand nahi thii aur vaise bhi unhone aapki insult kari, jo main bardaasht nahi kar sakta. Issiliye, your sorry is not needed.

He smiles warmly at her, and she reciprocates the smile. As Jaya turns to leave, Adarsh goes back to his work.

Once Jaya enters her room, she finds Jaiveer looking at her. A little scared, she notices him in his pants, without a shirt. She gulps nervously, feeling his footsteps approaching.

Suddenly, Jaiveer pins her to the wall, and she finds herself caged between his strong arms, still looking down. He commands in his deep voice, Look at me, Jaya.

Nervously, she hesitates, but he gently holds her chin with his thumb and index finger, forcing her to meet his intense gaze. The world around them seems to fade away as their eyes lock. In that moment, both sets of eyes express love, desire, and admiration. Jaya is aware of her feelings, but Jaiveer, caught in the intensity of the moment, is yet to comprehend the depth of his own emotions.

Jaya and Jaiveer stand close, looking into each other's eyes. The tension between them is palpable. Suddenly, Jaiveer leans in, kissing Jaya softly on both cheeks. Her cheeks turn a shade of red like ripe cherries, and Jaiveer can't help but feel delighted at her responsive reaction.

Encouraged by her blushing, Jaiveer continues his affectionate assault. He kisses her nose and playfully bites it, making her giggle. He then moves to her forehead, placing a lingering kiss. Jaya feels the warmth of his lips on her skin, and a tear escapes from her eyes.

Jaiveer notices her tear and gently wipes it away. With a soft smile, he confesses, I have been dying to do this to you since I saw you in a saree this morning.

He places his lips on her jaw, tracing the corner of her lips. Jaya, still hesitant, has her hands curled in fists but refrains from touching him. Jaiveer wipes away another tear and reassures her, Ab Lag rahi ho tum bilkul meri.

Confused, Jaya stammers, Are you okay?

Jaiveer chuckles at her innocence and replies, Pehle nahi tha, lekin ab I am okay.

Still bewildered, Jaya is about to speak when Jaiveer, moved by the moment, gently places his lips on hers. Jaya trembles slightly at the unexpected kiss. Initially, she doesn't respond, and Jaiveer senses her hesitation.

With increasing passion, Jaiveer gently sucks her lower lip, causing Jaya to gasp. He deepens the kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. Jaya, caught in the whirlwind of emotions, eventually responds with equal fervor, and the room is filled with the intensity of their shared passion and love.

Jaya and Jaiveer stand a bit apart, both catching their breath after the passionate kiss. Jaiveer cups Jaya's face in his hands, gently tracing his thumb from her cheeks to her jawline. In a breathless moment, Jaya gathers the courage to confess her feelings.

I LOVE YOU, VEER, she whispers, her voice filled with sincerity and vulnerability. Jaiveer stops his tracing, looking deep into her eyes. He pulls his hands away, causing a momentary panic in Jaya. Her eyes fill with tears as he takes a step back, and fear grips her heart.