||3||

Jaya wakes up as usual in the hope to see Jaiveer's face first in the morning but as usual she got disappointed, she thought, yeh itni subah uth kaise jaate hai? meri toh aankh hi nahi khul rahi, with that she gets up lazily and does her morning routine. 

Jaiveer reached his office he had a habit of skipping his breakfast, he was sitting in his cabin and thinking about the last night conversation he had with Jaya, he remembers when his mother told him to give this marriage a chance because Jaya is very sweet and simple girl once he will get to know her he will fall in love with her but that time Jaiveer just neglect that conversation but now he was thinking to take this chance, he was willing to give his friendship to Jaya, although love is still the matter of debate in his life but he was happy to be friends with her. So he decided when she will come to the office he will talk to her.

Jaya arrives at JVS Tech, her heart a mix of excitement and nervousness about her new job. As Jaya enters the premises, Naman, Jaiveer's PA greets her cheerfully.

Naman (cheerful): Good morning, bhabhi.

Jaya is taken aback, shocked to hear the term "bhabhi" from Naman's mouth. His revelation about her being Jaiveer's wife surprises her. She questions Naman in disbelief.

Jaya (stunned): Jaiveer himself told you this?

Naman confirms Jaiveer's acknowledgment of their relationship, informing her of Jaiveer's directive to keep their marriage confidential within the office.

Naman (nods): Yes, he mentioned it to me. He also stressed that nobody in the office should know about it.

Jaya, preferring a more casual interaction, insists Naman address her by her name.

Jaya (pleasantly): Please, Naman. I insist. You can call me Jaya.

Naman nods, flashing a smile at her.

Unbeknownst to them, Jaiveer observes their interaction from his cabin. His eyes fixate on Naman and Jaya conversing, a surge of unexpected anger coursing through him. Confused by his own emotions, his fists clench as he quickly calls for Naman to come to his cabin.

Jaiveer's receptionist relays the message to Naman, who immediately takes Jaya along to meet Jaiveer.

Naman and Jaya enter Jaiveer's cabin, Naman says, good morning sir

Jaiveer looked at Naman as if he will eat him raw and Naman was slightly scared seeing that dangerous looks on his boss's face.

Jaya looks at Jaiveer and with a smile says, good morning sir. 

Jaiveer looks at her and unknowingly his eyes soften,

Jaiveer (nodding): Good morning.

Jaya's heart races as Jaiveer acknowledges her greeting, a rare gesture from him. Meanwhile, Naman is bewildered by the boss's unexpected response, contemplating the difference between his and Jaya's greetings.

Naman was surprised because till today he didn't reply back any of his good morning wishes he thought, waah kya baat hai biwi ne good morning wish kiya toh jhat se jawab de diya main jo roz itne pyar se good morning bolta hoon uski koi value hi nahi hai

His thoughts were interrupted by Jaiveer, Naman sit down ya phir tumhe alag se invitation dena padega. Naman notices Jaya is already seated, quickly settling into the chair.

Jaiveer (explaining):  So the thing is hum ek sofware bana rahe for the government and defence forces and hamari team ne almost yeh complete bhi kar diya lekin ek hafte pehle our severs were hacked.

Jaya nodded understanding the problem

Naman also gives his input and says, and we are afraid ki hamare software mein kahi virus toh nahi aa gaya, because 15 din baad hume iss software the mock representation dena to the government and aapse pehle bhi kuch hackers aaye thay but they did not get the root cause of the problem, har din ek naya virus aa jaata hai software mein aur hamara server bhi continuously hack ho raha hai

Jaya (confidently):Don't worry, I'll handle it.

Naman and Jaiveer both nodded at her and Naman says, so let's go Jaya you have to conquer that unethical hacker

She smiles at him and this interaction is done infront of Jaiveer who shoots the dagger from his eyes to Naman.

Jaya stood up with Naman and they both were about to leave the cabin, just then Jaiveer says, Wait! Naman can go I want to talk to you Jaya

Listening this Naman leaves the cabin leaving Jaya alone with Jaiveer, she was nervous now Jaiveer takes a step towards her and says, Jaya, will you be my friend? 

Jaya says, huh? 

Jaiveer looks at her and says, listen main jaanta hoon ki hamari shaadi normal nahi hai, and maine hi tumse kaha tha ki main tumne apni patni nahi manta and I am really sorry for that day, that day I misbehaved with you muhje aisa nahi karna chahiye tha

Jaya is taken aback, remembering their tumultuous past. Jaiveer acknowledges his mistakes, expressing regret for his behavior on their wedding night.

Jaya is teary-eyed, recalling the hurtful memories. She questions Jaiveer's sudden change of heart.

Jaya (tears rolling down): Why now?

Jaiveer looked at her tears which were falling from her eyes, Jaya, main jaanta hoon mera sorry kehna kaafi nahi hai lekin main thak gaya hoon, sabse dur bhagte bhagte, main nahi jaanta ki ab main kisi se pyar kar bhi paaunga ya nahi lekin ab main tumhe meri wajah se hurt nahi kar sakta I know main kaafi late hoon tumse yeh sab kehne mein par kya tum muhjse dosti karogi? muhje maaf karogi aur ek chance dogi apni galti sudharne ka? 

Jaiveer is earnest, expressing his weariness of running away from his mistakes, expressing a desire to change and seek forgiveness. Jaya remains speechless, processing his words.

Jaiveer says, koi zabardasti nahi hai it's totally upto you! 

Jaya wipes her tears and takes a step towards him, now it was his turn to be nervous and thinks in his mind, oh god, jitna maine socha tha yeh usse kahi zayada mushkil hai kahi Jaya muhje thappad na maar de

His thoughts were broken when Jaya says, I forgive you lekin vo sab bhulne mein muhje thoda waqt lagega

Listening this he was relieved and says, no problem take your time

Jaya forwards her hands towards him and he was surprised

She says, aage badhaya hua haath khaali nahi jaane dete, so friends?

He smiles at her, and Jaya was mesmerised to see him smile he has a charming smile, he also shakes his hand and says, friends!

 Their eyes meet, a newfound connection sparking between them, marking the beginning of a new chapter in their relationship - a journey towards friendship and possibly something more. The depth of this newfound bond remains to be explored, leaving a realm of possibilities ahead for Jaiveer and Jaya. 

Let's yeh dosti inke rishte ko kaha tak le jaati hai.

Hello! everyone!

Tell me how's the chapter. Do read it!

And Vote for it

Thank You!