||Epilogue||

Anushka and Saksham made a plan to caught Bosco red handed but Abhay was against this plan.

Because Anushka decided to became a scapegoat and for this and Abhay straightforwardly said No.

Anushka says, Lekin this is the best plan 

Abhay says, Tel lene gaya tumhara best plan main tumhe danger mein nahi jaane dunga you know it that its dangerous and that bloody bastard was looking for you aur tum uske paas apni marzi se jaana chahti ho 

He was frustrated and Anushka says, muhje kuch nahi hoga please Abhay please maan jaao isse accha mauka nahi milega

He was still against the plan Anushka looks at Saksham and says, Saksham please leave muhje mere pati se kuch important baat karni hai 

Anushka locked the door behind her, leaving Saksham outside, and faced Abhay with determination in her eyes. Abhay, still frustrated, asked her sternly, Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?

Anushka took a deep breath and responded, Tum seedhe tarike se toh manoge nahi, isliye ab main kuch aisa karungi jiske baad tum na nahi keh paoge.

Abhay's expression remained stern as he warned her, Chahe jo kar lo, lekin main tumhe khatre mein nahi jaane de sakta.

She looked at him with a mix of affection and admiration. Anushka knew she liked her husband, but to what extent she could go for him was something she hadn't realized until now.

She step towards him and he takes a step backwards this continued till Abhay's back was touched the wall and she was standing very close to him such that he can feel her breathe on his neck.

She seductively started to trace her fingers from his forehead to cheek, to his jaw and finally she rubbed his lower lip with her thump and Abhay's heart was beating rapidly he was sure that she would hear his heartbeats

She put her hand on her chest where his heart was beating she can feel the vibration and a small smile crept on her lips seeing the affect of her on him.

She tip toed a little and placed a sweet kiss on his neck and he held her by her waist and pulled her towards him she was surprised by this action but did not backed off, she then placed a kiss on his other side of neck and this time Abhay lost it.

Don't test my patience Mrs Sinha, he says huskily yet his voice was dangerous

She looked in his eyes and says, What if I won't follow your order?

He smirks and he held her hand and twisted a little she winced in pain and her lips parted a little he then puts her hand behind her waist and leans to her ear and whispers, You won't like the consequences then and his lips slightly touched her earlobe and she shivers with that touch.

She boldly looked into his eyes and cupped his face and kissed him on his cheek he closed his eyes in a pure bliss and she then pecked his nose and a small smile came on his lips, he opened his eyes and says, Bahut ziddi ho tum and he also kissed her cheek she blushed a little and he teased her, Meri spitfire biwi sharmati bhi hai she again blushed and her face covered with red hue and he loved it.

He pulls her chin up with his thump and they both were looking in each other's eye, his gaze shifted to her lips and suddenly he was tempted to taste them, he looked in her eyes and as if she understood what he wanted she just nodded her head and without wasting a time he crashed his lips on hers.

Their lips met in a gentle, lingering kiss. Time seemed to slow down as the world faded away, leaving only the intoxicating sensation of their connection. Abhay's lips were warm and tender, conveying a depth of emotion that words could never capture. Anushka responded with a soft, reciprocating pressure, her heart pounding in rhythm with the soft symphony of their shared moment.