||Epilogue||

Jaiveer's day at the office had been productive, and he was eagerly anticipating confessing his newfound feelings to Jaya. With a smile on his face, he drove home, his heart light and happy.

As he parked his car and entered the house, he noticed an unusual gathering in the hall. Everyone was seated, and a girl had her back facing him. The sight brought him joy, thinking of sharing his joyous news with his family.

However, as all eyes turned towards the entrance, Jaiveer's smile faded into shock. The girl turned around, revealing herself to be Shreya. The air in the room suddenly felt heavy, and all the memories he had tried to bury resurfaced.

The shock on Jaiveer's face was evident, and his gaze shifted from Shreya to Jaya. She stood there, expressionless, observing his reaction. The room was filled with a tense silence as everyone awaited his response.

As Shreya stood up and rushed towards Jaiveer, wrapping her arms around him tightly, she exclaimed, I missed you, Jai. Jaiveer's eyes remained fixed on Jaya, who managed a brave smile despite the pain evident in her eyes.

Jaya's smile was bittersweet, and Jaiveer felt the ache in his heart, a longing to reach out to her. He gently detached Shreya from the hug, maintaining a distance. His stern expression suggested an internal struggle between the past and the present.

What are you doing here? Jaiveer questioned Shreya, his eyes still on Jaya, who looked back at him with a mix of emotions.

Shreya, surprised, asked, Aren't you happy to see me, Jai?

Jaiveer corrected her, It's Jaiveer. Please call me by that name or Mr. Sinha. Shreya was taken aback by the formality, not expecting such a response.

Jaiveer, aren't you happy? Shreya pressed, attempting to bridge the gap.

What is there to be happy about? Jaiveer retorted

Shreya looks at him and says, I know Jaiveer maine kuch galtiyan ki hai lekin iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki tum hamara rishta bhul jaaoge. 

Jaiveer looked at her and scoffs, Rishta? kaisa rishta? for your information I am married 

His gaze still on Jaya. He went to Jaya, held her hand, and stood firm in front of Shreya. The family members observed the unfolding drama.

Jaiveer introduced, Meet Mrs. Jaya Jaiveer Sinha, my wife.

Shreya looked at Jaya and then back at Jaiveer. She held his hands, pleading, I know, Jai, I made mistakes, but please listen to me. I want you back; I want us back.

Jaiveer jerked his hands away, his tone firm, Are you deaf? I said, I am married. More precisely, happily married.

Shreya, enraged, retorted, Happily married? Oh right, aren't you happily married in this forced marriage? Her mocking words cut through the room, and Jaya's tears flowed uncontrollably.

Jaiveer's anger flared, and he roared, Don't you dare! Both Shreya and Jaya flinched at the intensity of his voice. Shreya, undeterred, grasped his hands again and pleaded, Please, Jai, I know you love me, and we love each other. As for Jaya, just divorce her, and we can get married. We'll do everything you want.

Jaiveer's eyes darkened with anger, and Jaya gently withdrew her hands from his hold. He glared at Shreya and warned in a dangerous tone, Miss Shreya, if you don't leave my house right now, I swear, no one will be worse off than me.

Shreya was scared seeing this version of Jaiveer. No doubt Jaiveer was short tempered and get angry easily but this is, this is something new to her. she just saw that her plan to get back Jaiveer was failing not giving anything so she turned towards Jaya, trying to appeal to her. Jaya, please understand. I know you both are not happy in this marriage. Please leave him. I genuinely love Jai.