||2||

In the solitude of her apartment, Anushka meticulously transferred the damning footage onto a pen drive. The room was enveloped in a tense silence as she erased every trace of the incriminating evidence from the camera. With a calculated deliberateness, she destroyed the device, leaving no room for any inadvertent leaks.

This is the ultimate proof, she murmured to herself, a triumphant smile playing on her lips. Anushka knew that what she held in her hands could expose the darkness hidden in the shadows, but it also meant stepping into the perilous realm of danger.

Anushka messaged her childhood friend and confidante, Shikha. The two had weathered the storms of life together and had an unbreakable bond. Shikha called her, concern lacing her voice. Are you mad, woman?

Anushka chuckled, Relax, Shikhu.

Relax ki bacchi, tuje pata bhi hai tune kitna bada khatra uthaya hai? Shikha exclaimed.

Anushka replied with a calm assurance, I am a journalist, Shikhu. These minor risks are part of the game.

Shikha sighed, Anu, I know you're brave, lekin iss baar koi chhota-mota gunda ya gangster nahi hai. Tune jiske khilaaf evidence collect kiye hain, he's a bloody smuggler who can go to any extent to save himself.

Anushka's sigh echoed Shikha's sentiments. Relax, kuch nahi hoga mujhe.

Now what? Shikha asked.

Nothing. Main isse hamare news channel ke through expose karungi, Anushka declared.

Shikha suggested, Tu police ki bhi help le sakti hai.

Anushka shook her head, a glint of defiance in her eyes. Bilkul nahi. Main marte-marjaungi, lekin police ki help kabhi nahi lungi.

Shikha sighed Har police wala corrupt nahi hota Anu.

I know but I don't trust them, Anushka says remembering her past

Understanding Anushka's deep-seated distrust. Okay fine, tu jo sahi lage vo kar lekin behen, zinda rehkar please... Aur meri help ki zarurat ho toh batana.

Anushka assured, Sure.

They continued to chit-chat, exchanging updates on their lives, aspirations, and dreams. Shikha Sahani, the businesswoman who owned her own news channel, and Anushka, the fearless journalist, had chosen different paths in life but remained each other's pillars of support through thick and thin. 

As they ended the call, the two friends knew that the storm Anushka had unleashed had the potential to reshape the narrative, but it also carried the weight of unforeseen consequences.

💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮💮🌸💮🌸

Anushka briskly entered the bustling newsroom of "Satya Ki Roshni," her workplace for the past three years. 

She had started as an intern and had climbed the ranks to become a formidable journalist. Her strides exuded confidence as she made her way to her boss's cabin.

Satyajit Banerjee, a man in his forties, unmarried, and known for his perverted nature, sat behind the desk.

Anushka had learned to navigate his cunning and greedy demeanor over time, establishing herself as a bold and sassy force that he dared not mess with. She knocked on the door, and the voice from within gruffly invited her in.

Miss Shastri, how come you are here? Satyajit asked, a hint of worry and discomfort evident in his tone. Anushka's presence tended to give him nightmares.