Chapter 4

Tsuna was woken up by the sound of crashing and screaming coming from Hikaru's room. He sat up and yawned before checking the time.

'5:00 in the morning, school will start in 2 hours' he thought and got up from bed heading to his bathroom to take a nice shower.

After a pleasant bath, he put on his school uniform before checking his belongings in his schoolbag to make sure he got everything he needs.

Grabbing his bag, he went out the room checking his wristwatch for the time again, '5:45', he went downstairs placing his schoolbag in the dining room before heading to the kitchen, his mother had persuaded him yesterday to cook for Reborn this morning.

Ever since his mother tasted his cooking, she had requested for Tsuna to cook for them sometimes or teach her the recipes of the food he cooked. He chuckled at that thought.

He was 6 when he had asked his mother if she can teach him how to cook and stuff.
Nana had been very delighted and immediately took him out to buy his own kitchen tools and equipments.

After a year of teaching, he had told his mother that he'll be cooking by himself and for her to wait in the dining room. Nana agreed cheerfully.

Following instructions from one of the Italian cuisines he had memorized from a research, He made his first food, the 'Chicken Scallopini'.

Tsuna smiled at the memory of the time he presented his food to his mother and her reaction after tasting it.

//Flashback//
6 years old Tsuna made his way to the dining room where his mother was waiting for him. In his tiny hands is the food he had cooked that was labeled as 'Chicken Scallopini' from one of the Italian cuisine recipes he had memorized from the internet.

"K-Kaa-chan!!" Tsuna called the attention of his mother. "Ara~ Tsu-chan!! Have you finished cooking?" Nana asked.

"Un. He-here Kaa-chan!!" Tsuna handed a plate of the food he had cooked to his mother.

"Thank you Tsu-chan~!! Mmm~ this smells fantastic~!!" Nana said smelling the food.

Scooping up some, she took a bite and froze.

Tsuna stared at his mother worriedly, 'Did I mess up?, I'm sure I did it correctly' Tsuna thought inwardly, he called for his mother again.

"K-Kaa-chan!! Is it b-bad?".

Nana snapped out from her frozen state and devoured the food startling Tsuna at the process.

After eating she looked at her son, "This is delicious Tsu-chan!!!" Nana cheered.

"Tell me, What food is this? I don't recall teaching you about cooking this, where did you learn to make this?" Nana asked.

Tsuna blushed, "E-eto...that's 'Chicken Scallopini', i-it's an I-Italian cu-cuisine, I-It's my f-first time ma-making it a-and I lea-learned it from t-the internet"

Nana looked at Tsuna with stars on her eyes and swept him on a hug, "Kyaaaaaa!!! My baby knows how to cook an Italian cuisine deliciously and it's his first time making it!!!! I can't wait to brag this to my friends!!" Nana exclaimed.

"K-Kaa-chan.....ca..n't...brea..th" Tsuna gasped.
//End of Flashback//

(A/n: If you're wondering where Hikaru was, he was at the park playing with his 'friends' *coughthebulliescough* that time)

Tsuna came back in reality, he looked down and saw that he has been cooking food unconsciously and is on the middle of placing some on the plates.
He shrugged an resumed his work.

Finally finishing, he put on his facade and carried the food to the dining room.
When he reached there, he saw his mother and Reborn, Hikaru was nowhere in sight.

"Good morning Tsu-kun~!!!" Nana chirped.

"Good morning Tsuna" Reborn greeted.

"G-Good m-mo-morning K-Kaa-chan, R-Reborn" Tsuna greeted, He then pretended to look around, "Wh-where's Hi-Hikaru?" he asked.

"Bakaru 'went back to sleep' when I 'gently woke' him using my 'toy hammer'...again, he can wake himself up later" Reborn said innocently.

"Arara~? Reborn-chan and Hi-kun are so lively this morning~!! Don't you think so too Tsu-kun~" Nana said.

Tsuna sweat dropped but nodded nonetheless. He made his way to the table and placed the food down with a small plate in front of Reborn's pet chameleon, Leon. Reborn was inwardly quite surprised when he saw the food while Nana beamed happily.

"You can make Italian dishes Tsuna?" Reborn asked staring at the 'Ricotta Meatballs' that are quite famous in Italy right now . Tsuna nodded and sat down.

"Isn't he great Reborn-chan~!!! Tsu-kun can also cook many delicious food!!~ I'm so proud!!" Nana said.

Reborn took a bite and froze, he felt like he was in heaven, Tsuna's food was far more delicious than those that are in Italy.

"It's even better than in Italy" Reborn complimented, Tsuna blushed and gave a shy nod as thanks, he is still not used at the compliments he gets about the food he cooks.

Tsuna finished his portion and looked at his wristwatch, '6:30, school will start in 30 minutes...cooking took a lot of time than I expected' he thought as he grabbed his plate and ran to the kitchen then placing it on the sink.

He ran back to the dining room, grabbed his bag and gave his mother a quick peck on her cheeks before waving goodbye.

"I'll b-be going now!!! Bye Kaa-chan, R-Reborn!!" he yelled as he ran out the house.

Not long later after Tsuna left, a scream upstairs can be heard throughout the house,
"GYAAAAA!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!"
____________________________________________________________

Hikaru hurriedly ran towards school with Reborn on top of his head.

"Dammit Reborn!!! Why did you have to hit me with your hammer again!!!" Hikaru yelled.

"I just feel like it" was Reborn's answer. Hikaru cursed as he ran along the way.

A girl named Sasagawa Kyoko suddenly appeared and saw Reborn.

"Kyaaa!!!! How cute!!!" She exclaimed looking at Reborn, "I didn't know you have a younger brother besides Tsuna-kun, Hikaru-kun......what's his name?" Kyoko asked sweetly.

Before Hikaru could say anything, Reborn interrupted him by introducing himself.

"Ciaossu~ I'm Bakaru's tutor and the world's greatest hitman, Reborn"

"How cool!!! My name is Kyoko, you must be very strong to be a hitman~" Kyoko said, she then looked around.

"Where's Tsuna-kun?" She asked Hikaru.

"Don't bother yourself with Dame-Tsu---" Hikaru trailed off when he was interrupted by Reborn again, "Tsuna has left early and is already at school".

"Ah! That's right, we're gonna be late if we don't hurry Hikaru-kun!! See you later, Bye Reborn-chan~!!" Kyoko said as she waved goodbye and ran off.

When Kyoko was out of sight, Reborn spoke up, "You like her don't you?".

"Wha? N-No...I d-do-don't like K-Kyoko-chan" Hikaru denied with a red face.

Leon shifted to a green gun which Reborn loaded with a bullet and aimed it at the wide-eyed Hikaru. "Confess with your dying will" was all Hikaru heard before a gunshot was heard and he fell to the ground.