Chapter 6

Reborn looked up at Tsuna.

"Ciaossu, Tsuna, can I come in" Tsuna knew he wasn't asking when he said that. He nodded and stepped aside to let Reborn in. The hitman came in and looked around Tsuna's room. He was surprised to see it clean unlike Hikaru's messy room.

"You have a nice room Tsuna" Reborn commented.

"T-thanks, S-So...wh-what do y-you need from me Re-Reborn?" Tsuna asked. Reborn sat on Tsuna's soft bed while Tsuna took a sit on one of his chair.

"Do you know Venti-Sette?"

'Ahh..always straight to the point aren't we...arcobaleno' Tsuna thought.

Tsuna nodded, "What do you know about him" Reborn said, more like demanded.

"I k-know th-things about him l-like any ot-other people would know....he i-is said to be th-the unknown hacker who a-appeared mys-mysteriously 8 ye-years ago...n-no one ca-can fi-find him unless he de-decides to sh-show himself..th-though...I don't kn-know how he w-was ca-called Ven-Venti-Sette" Tsuna stated.

Reborn nodded, he noticed of the computer Tsuna had in his room, "You have a computer, Tsuna?" he asked.

Tsuna nodded, "Un...Ka-Kaa-san g-got it fo-for me".

Reborn hopped down off of the bed, "I see, well then, Sorry to disturb you, Tsuna".

Tsuna smiled as Reborn walked out the room. He stood up and closed the door to his room. Once he made sure Reborn really left, he plopped down on his bed.

He ran a hand through his hair as he smirked, "Well that was interesting... Seeking me out now.....Let's see if you can find me arcobaleno...." he said to himself.

*Ting!*

Tsuna glanced at his computer to find a new email, he raised a brow, he sat up and got off of his bed before heading towards his computer.

'Odd....' He thought as he clicked the mail to open it.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise, 'How did he manage to mail me? Oh well'

Greetings, Venti-Sette,

If it's okay with you, I would like to request a meeting. The place and time of the meeting will depend on you.

I do hope you consider meeting with me.

Visconti, Cloud Guardian of Vongola.

An amused smile made its way to Tsuna's lips, "Ho~, the Vongola's ninth cloud guardian, requesting a meeting, that's new.." he muttered, he paused, "...or should this be the Vongola cloud guardian requesting a meeting but his boss would be the one talking.."

'I go for the latter' he thought.

Instead of typing for a reply, Tsuna traced the source of the mail and found the said guardian's location easily. He went to the window and opened it. Putting his index and thumb finger in his mouth, he let out a long whistle.

Since Reborn was too busy tortu-tutoring his brother, if the screams and pleads weren't of any indication, he wasn't worried that he might hear him. Besides, even if he did, there are to many possibilities that doesn't make it suspicious.

Tsuna watched as a medium sized black bird made its way to him, he had raised the bird himself ever since he saved it from a cat when it was still young and couldn't fly, of course, his mother never knew of this because he had raised it in the forest nearby, where he made a nest for it, hence, why he was always going out when he was young. It was a few days later that he discovered that the bird has a sharp sense of hearing, where even the tiniest sound of him whistling for it to come can be heard.

The bird landed on the brunette's windowsill and looked up at its master with a curious gleam on its eyes.

"Kyoshi, I have a task to give you"

The bird chirped in excitement, flapping its wings a little.

Tsuna smiled as he took out a piece of paper and pen, he wrote down his reply to the message of the cloud guardian with a penmanship no one his age should have and tied it on Kyoshi's feet, "It's rather far but I'm sure you can do it" Tsuna said, earning a determined chirp from the bird.

Tsuna leaned down and told Kyoshi the place, after that, he straightened up and patted the bird's head, "Be careful."

The bird nodded its head and flew off.

Tsuna stared at the retreating form of Kyoshi before closing the window.
____________________________________________________________

Visconti had been sitting in front of his laptop for a few hours since he sent that message, waiting for the reply of the no. 1 hacker in the world.

He tensed when he heard a sound from his hotel room's window. He listened quietly, hands reaching towards his gun, slowly, he looked towards the window, only to find a bird staring at him.

"......."

The bird pecked the glass a few more times before it returned to staring at him. Is it him or was the bird looking at him with irritation?

Kyoshi's eye twitched, how dumb can humans be, it was glad it had a genius master, really, if it could talk right now, it would be saying, Open the damn window already, dumb human!

The bird perked up when Visconti finally made his way to the window and opened it. Kyoshi flew inside and perched on his bed. The cloud raised a brow at the paper tied to the bird's feet, said bird rolled its eyes and gestured for the man to take it.

Visconti walked towards his bed and untied the ribbon on the bird's feet before taking the paper. He opened it and he was surprised to find a message, no....not a message, a reply. He glanced at the bird, 'So this is Venti-Sette's pet' he thought before looking at the reply again and reading it.

9th Vongola's Cloud Guardian,

First of all, I'd like to praise you for managing to mail me your message. As for your message, I accept your request. Go to Namimori Park 3 days starting tomorrow, since I have some business to do there, I will be there precisely at 12:00 midnight. If I arrive and see no one, I will leave.

Ps. Don't bother sending me a reply, my bird will be long gone after you read this.

Venti-Sette

Visconti looked at his bed and true to the hacker's words, the bird was gone. The cloud took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Visconti? Did you find any leads to where Venti-Sette is residing?" An old serious voice spoke from the other side.

"No"

"......"

"I did secure a meeting with Venti-Sette 3 days from now, the location is Namimori Park, time will be 12:00 midnight."

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"I managed to find a small hole to send a message, but before I could send more, it was gone and I couldn't find any trace. He replied back by sending a bird to my location with his reply tied to its feet"

".....Did Venti-Sette said anything about bringing some people along with you?"

"No"

"Then I will go with you, I will be there on the exact day you arrive in Namimori. I will contact Reborn to let him know I'm arriving"

"Very well, Nono"