Chapter 17

For the first time in his life, Tsuna felt like he's going to puke any time soon. He wasn't feeling well and his head is hurting. He groaned and slumped down on his desk loudly, earning everyone's attention.

Hikaru glanced at his twin from his own desk.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, how dare you sleep on my class!!" The teacher scolded, making her way to the brunette.

Hikaru stood up, surprising his classmates, his teacher and even himself. All eyes looked at him as he cleared his throat, "Excuse me sensei, let me talk with my brother for a bit" he said. He didn't wait for the reply and instead made his way to Tsuna's desk.

He placed his hand on the brunette's shoulder and shook him a little, "Hey" he called, enough for only the two of them to hear.

Tsuna groaned once again and turned his head to face the person who woke him up, he looked at his twin with hazy honey eyes, "Hikaru...." he muttered.

Hikaru frowned at the weak response.

He placed his palm on his twin's head and quickly retracted it, 'So he is having a fever, and a serious one too' he thought.

'Where is Reborn when you need him.... Oh wait, he had to go back to Italy because of something he needed to do, great.'

Hikaru wordlessly picked up his twin and jogged out of the classroom, not bothering to say anything to the teacher.
____________________________________________________________

"45 Celsius , that's bad" the school nurse said, looking at the thermometer.

She went to the cabinet where the medicines are stored and looked for the right medicine for Tsuna to take, only to freeze after 5 minutes of searching.

"Oh dear" the nurse muttered, sweating.

"What is it?" Hikaru asked slowly, eyes narrowing.

The nurse turned around, avoiding the piercing dark brown eyes that is currently trained to her form, "I-I'm sorry, Hikaru-san, it looks like we've ran out of medicines" she said nervously.

Hikaru's eyes widen, he stood up, slamming his palm on the table, causing the nurse to flinch, "THIS IS A FUCKING CLINIC!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO HAVE MEDICINE STORED FOR STUDENTS TO USE!!" he yelled.

"S-Sorry, H-Hikaru-san, but the o-only option now is to take him home and let him r-rest, I-I'll prescribe the m-medicine needed" the nurse stammered.

Hikaru glared at her and marched to the bed where his twin is currently lying at. He took the blankets and wrapped it around the brunette before lifting him up, "Don't bother!! I'll take care of him myself!!" he said as he stomped out of the room.
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna opened his eyes halfway and noticed that his breathing has gotten heavy, he looked around and was surprised to find himself lying on a bed-like chair inside...........

a pharmacy store?

O...kay?

"Thanks, cashier!!" A familiar voice said. He blinked when he felt himself getting lifted. He slowly looked up and was shocked to see his brother's face, though, he didn't seem to notice that he had woken up. Tsuna looked down on his twin's hand to see a plastic filled with medicines and a water bottle.