Chapter 7

Tsuna sat crossed leg with his head resting at the back of his hand as he watched his brother face Gokudera Hayato. He is currently at the building built on the rooftop with Kyoya who is standing near the railing, also watching the fight with narrowed steel colored eyes.

The brunette wasn't surprised when Reborn shot Hikaru who proceeded to strip down to his boxers after a burst of Sky flames appeared on his head.

"Your brother's nothing like you" Kyoya commented, watching as Hikaru dodged the dynamites that was thrown his way before charging rashly to the silverette.

Tsuna chuckled, "Maa, don't say that, Kyoya."

Kyoya said nothing as he watched the dynamite wielding boy threw large amounts of dynamites to Hikaru, only for them to fall down his feet. Silver eyes narrowed in disgust as Hikaru only stood aside and watched Hayato about to die with a smirk on his face.

With hands in his pocket, Tsuna hopped down from his spot and landed gracefully on the ground. He walked beside Kyoya and took one hand out from his pocket to reveal a water gun.

He aimed it at the dynamites that was about to kill Hayato. Pulling the trigger, water shot out from the toy gun and as if by miracle, the water reached the dynamites and extinguished the fire.

It did not went unnoticed by Reborn and Hayato who abruptly looked up to where he is standing with neck-breaking speed. Tsuna waved at them, he knew they couldn't see him due to the sun behind him, so all they could see is his shadow.

Reborn instantly disappeared from his spot, no doubt heading towards the rooftop. Hayato was the second to leave, having the same intentions, leaving the confused and irritated Hikaru alone.

Tsuna pocketed his hand back, "Well, I better leave before they get here. Have fun biting Hikaru to death for disturbing the peace and being the cause of destruction of the school property, Kyoya" he said then walked away. He would've helped Hikaru but his actions today made him decide against helping him.

Kyoya followed him with his eyes, not turning his head nor moving from his spot, "Hiding behind a herbivore's clothing. You're one dangerous carnivore, Sawada Tsunayoshi"

Tsuna merely smirked.
____________________________________________________________

Reborn cursed as he arrived at the rooftop, only to find no one. He had been too late. Someone had just shot water to extinguish the flames on the dynamite using a water gun of all things from the rooftop. Whoever that boy is, he has an amazing and unmatchable accuracy.

"Reborn-san!"

Reborn turned around to face Hayato, who looked out of breath from running. "Where is he? Where's my savior?" he asked, looking around frantically.

"There is no one here when I arrived"

Hayato looked sad at those words.

The babyfied hitman watched as Hayato turned around and walked away, "You're going to find him" he stated.

Hayato stopped on his tracks and nodded, "Hai. I at least want to thank him for saving my life" he responded.

"What about Sawada Hikaru"

The silverette's face twisted into a scowl, "I stand by what I have said. Sawada Hikaru is not fit to be the Vongola Decimo. I admit I lost due to my carelessness but I will not become his subordinate even if it goes against the rules, I will say this now, Reborn-san, I refuse to acknowledge nor serve Sawada Hikaru as the Decimo"

"If you become Sawada Hikaru's subordinate, you will gain the position of the storm guardian as well as gain a family" Reborn is practically bribing Hayato, but Gokudera Hayato is the perfect storm, he needed to convince him to join his stupid student's famiglia.

Hayato looked over his shoulder, cold emerald eyes greeted Reborn, "Then find someone else to be the storm. I'd rather be isolated than join Sawada Hikaru" was all he said before continuing on his way.

Reborn sighed before looking up to the sky, "Because of your rash actions, Bakaru, you just lost a storm"
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna was walking back home after a long day of school. He had his bag casually hanging on his shoulder by one strap while his hands were inside his pocket.

"Tsuna-kun!"

Tsuna stopped and looked at he corner of his eyes, he inwardly sighed as he took his hands out of his pocket and his bag off of his shoulder to carry with his hands , "G-Good a-af-afternoon, S-Sasagawa-san" he greeted, turning around to face his classmate who had caught up with him.

"Tsuna-kun, please call me Kyoko, everyone does, besides, I feel like you're greeting my onii-chan" Kyoko said, panting a little from running.

"N-No thank y-you"

Kyoko pouted, "I can't really persuade you to call me Kyoko, can I"

"N-No"

Kyoko looked a little sad at his answer, She suddenly began to fiddle with her bag, "U-um...ano....T-Tsuna-kun, a-are you free this Saturday?" she asked.

Tsuna raised a brow, "I guess..."

Kyoko brightened, "Then, can you go with me to the new cake shop? Hana-chan has something to do and I don't want to go alone, I'll treat you to a movie as thanks~"

Tsuna blinked, 'Is she asking for a date? And since when did she thought that I like movies?' he thought, "I'm s-sorry, I c-can't. H-How ab-about inviting H-Hikaru instead, b-besides, he d-did fight M-Mochida f-for you"

It was Kyoko's turn to blink, "O-Oh...I guess you're right...u-uh...I'll try asking him tomorrow then, B-bye, Tsuna-kun"

Tsuna watched Kyoko's form as she disappeared around the corner. He sighed, 'Troublesome'
____________________________________________________________

"So, how'd it go, Kyoko?" Hana asked, meeting her best friend outside of her house.

"He suggested I invite Hikaru-kun instead" Kyoko replied, looking down at her feet.

Hana sighed as she patted Kyoko's shoulder comfortingly, "Don't worry, Kyoko, you'll get another chance"

Kyoko still looked sad.

'She really wanted to spend time with him, of all the people she could have a crush with, it had to be the other Sawada' Hana thought, 'Then again, Kyoko did have a weird taste'
____________________________________________________________

"Kaa-chan, tadaima" Tsuna greeted from the kitchen door.

Nana turned around and brightened at the sight of her favorite son, "Tsu-kun!! Welcome home, how was school?" she greeted back, walking towards Tsuna and taking his hand before leading him to the table to eat some snacks she made.

Tsuna smiled genuinely, a feat no one but his mother can achieve, "It was okay. So, what got you so cheerful today?" He asked.

Nana grinned brightly, "Your dad is coming home soon~!!"

Why was he not surprised.