Chapter 5

Tsuna sighed as he gathered his things and began putting them back on his bag while quietly listening to the gossips about what happened earlier this morning. Apparently, his older twin had confessed to the school idol, Kyoko, with only his boxers on. He knew it was Reborn's doing.

"Yeah and after that, Kyoko screamed, slapped him and ran away" one of the girls said.

"Who wouldn't, If he confessed to me like that, I'd do the same" another said.

"Did you hear? Mochida challenged Hikaru" a boy said.

"Yup, they're battling inside the gym right now, let's go watch!!" his friend said

"Sure, Let's go!!!"

Tsuna finished putting his things inside his bag and decided to go and watch, he has nothing better to do anyway.
____________________________________________________________

He arrived just in time Mochida declared the 'prize'. He leaned on the wall and crossed his arms, watching the event with cooly narrowed eyes.

"The winner shall have Sasagawa Kyoko!!!" Mochida boldly declared despite Kyoko's protest.

Tsuna waited for Hikaru to say something, He knew Hikaru was tempted to agree but if he does, it would destroy his 'kind' reputation in school.

"How dare you make Kyoko-chan a prize Mochida!!! She is a human being like us and thus can make her own choice if she wanted to be the prize or not and she clearly doesn't want to!!!" Hikaru yelled.

The others began to agree.

"Yeah, Mochida, that was uncalled for!!"

"I thought you were a gentleman!!"

"You don't care about a girl's feelings at all!!"

"Beat him, Hikaru!!"

And so began the battle which Hikaru won and Kyoko thanking him for standing up for her. Tsuna rolled his eyes when he saw his brother eyeing Kyoko like a prey, he moved his eyes to Kyoko's best friend, Hana, who was glaring at Hikaru.

Tsuna smirked, 'Looks like someone knows Hikaru's intentions' he thought as he straightened up and walked out the gym, he glanced at a certain place before looking away.
____________________________________________________________

Reborn had been watching Hikaru until he had received a call right about the end of the battle, now he is currently talking to his boss on the phone.

"Yes, Venti-Sette is rumored to be residing somewhere in Japan, We have sent Visconti and some agents for lookout and gather information on every place Japan has excluding Namimori since I want you to be the one on the lookout and gather information there"

"Very well, and what if I get in contact with Venti-Sette?"

"Persuade him to join Vongola at all cost, we can't risk having him fall on the hands of our enemies"

"Understood"

Reborn ended the call and hopped out his hiding place, had he stayed a little bit longer, he would have seen Tsuna looking at where he has been hiding.
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna went home after Mochida and Hikaru's battle. He encountered a boy with silver hair and a scowl on his face being toured around school on his way.

He knew who that was and began to think of a few information on the said boy, 'Gokudera Hayato a.k.a Smoking Bomb because he uses explosives as a weapon and can carry many of it like it was a part of his body , child of a mafia boss and his mistress, a bastard's child to many people, he has an older half sister named Gokudera Bianchi also known as Poison Scorpio and tends to get sick if he saw her face due to always being forced to eat her cooking when he was little, he is hot-tempered and tends to be irritable to anyone but he is also very loyal and would never betray the one who can earn his trust, loyalty and respect, he can also be very destructive when it comes to harming those he considers as family .....a perfect storm'.

Tsuna inwardly sighed, 'So that's it....Reborn called him here from Italy to test Hikaru if he can earn his loyalty and have the perfect storm guardian, that is IF he can earn it, knowing my brother, he would tell Gokudera to die or let him die if Gokudera tries to kill him' he thought as he keeps walking, both hands in his pocket.
____________________________________________________________

"Kaa-chan, Tadaima!!" Tsuna called.

Nana poked her head out from the kitchen holding a spatula and smiling cheerfully, "Okaeri Tsu-kun~!! I made some snacks~ Take some to your room if you like~!!!" Nana chirped.

"H-Hai, A-arigatou Kaa-chan" Tsuna said, he then made his way up to his room, upon entering he dropped his bag on his bed, taking off his school uniform and changing to his casual clothes. He was startled when he heard a knock on his door.

*Knock* *Knock*

"W-wait a m-mi-minute p-please" Tsuna faked stuttered, putting on his clothes hurriedly and checking his room if there's anything he forgot to hide, when there's none, he opened his door to see who it was......

Reborn..