Chapter 23

Iekatsu and Mukuro are still battling it out. "Hey, how long does this usually take?" Tsuna asked Chrome who sat beside him, watching the two bicker.

Chrome looked down, playing with her own trident, "U-umm...it sh-should take a-an hour"

Tsuna looked at his wrist watch and raised a brow, 'It's been half an hour, I arrived in this dimension another hour before making it 1 and a half hour' Tsuna sighed, he wondered when will he be sent back.

"You better fix your mess, Rokudo, or I'm gonna beat you up!!"

"Oya? Birdie, the octopus and idiot had a hand in that mess you know~ making me clean it up alone is unfair, not that I'd do that anyway~"

Iekatsu gritted his teeth, "Then are you just gonna leave the mess you and the other three are responsible of?"

"Kufufufu~ you can continue to hunt down the other three and see if you can make them clean up, if you succeed, I would join them~ You can find me in the city then~"

"Damn it!! You're gonna harass the city girls again, aren't you?!" Iekatsu accused, the pinapple dared to make another kind of trouble after leaving the first one.

Mukuro placed his hand in his chest near his heart, feigning a hurt look, with loving eyes and soft tender voice he said, "I still have you in my eyes"

Tsuna looked at Chrome and asked, "Are you okay with this? Isn't he your boyfriend or something"

Chrome revealed a shy smile, "It's normal"

"........"

'In all actuality, no it's not.'

"FVCK!!" Iekatsu cursed, shivering in disgust, "Do you have a screw loose in your brain?!"

"Kufufu~ Do you have a screwdriver?"

"AARGH!!!" Iekatsu screamed in frustration. At the same time....

BOOM!!

A loud explosion once again shook the entire mansion, it was followed by curses and laughter.

Next, a Vongola mafioso suddenly appeared, "Boss, Vongola Cloud guardian, Master Hibari, has started beating up gangs in the city" sweating, he looked at everywhere but Iekatsu's darkening eyes, "T-The stores as well as stalls in the surrounding area is destroyed"

Another Vongola mafioso showed up, "B-Boss, not good, Master Sasagawa saw a street fight and thought they were boxing, he joined in and is now beating them black and blue, 5 people are currently unconscious"

Mukuro looked up, smirking, "Oya, oya~"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!" Iekatsu was on the verge of going insane.

"Hey.."

Mukuro looked at the brunette, "Kufufufu~ What is it, little bunny?" he was not the least bit surprised when he saw the younger version of his sky.

"Does the entire mansion have cameras?"

"Of course, not including the destroyed west wing since it's pretty obvious. For other information, there are also camera disguised chokers on birdie's pet birds as well as hidden mini cameras installed on trees, soil, rocks and plants~" Mukuro revealed without batting an eyelash.

"Personal time and space?"

'like going to the bathroom and taking a shower'

Mukuro smirked, "Would you want to know~?"

"..No, Forget it"

'It's no use talking to a pervet' Tsuna concluded as he whipped out his phone.

'Hm?' Tsuna froze, feeling something strange happening to his body. He blinked the  looked at the two mist guardians.

He smiled brightly, "Good luck" POOF!!!

Before Mukuro could comprehend the brunette's words...

BOOM!!

From the smoke emitted a very dangerous aura after the loud explosion. Mukuro paled and suddenly slammed the bottom of his trident on the ground, fast, both him and Chrome disappeared.
____________________________________________________________

Tsunayoshi looked around the street, a bright smile adorning his face. It has been long since he visited his hometown back in his world since he had been too busy dealing with paperworks caused by his guardians.

Speaking of damages...

Sunset colored eyes darkened as he remembered a certain incident where a certain prefect and pineapple head had blown up the entire factory of machinery in italy, destroying many stores in the process.

The Vongola had to pay a large sum to rebuild that factory as well as compensate the owners of those destroyed stores.

Of course, that happened only 2 weeks ago.

'I better not find something destroyed once I get back' the brunette thought darkly.

"Your face looks like you're gonna murder somebody" Reborn stated.

Tsunayoshi's lips curled into a dark smile, "Maybe two somebody" he replied.

"Excellent" Reborn nodded his head in a satisfied manner, his other self did a good job teaching this one.

Tsunayoshi sweat-dropped, wondering what was satisfying about having a murderous face before putting it at the back of his mind.

"So, can you tell me about the me in this world?" Tsunayoshi asked curiously, he wanted to know what this dimension's Tsuna is like.

Reborn fell silent, contemplating on something, it took a whole minute before he opened his mouth, "mysterious"

Tsunayoshi blinked, "Eh?"

"Tsuna in this world....is a mystery" Reborn repeated, thinking back at the brunette's weak and timid character and his actions in the dining room involving Lambo.

Surprise flashed in those amber orbs, "I see.."

My counterpart isn't simple as I though he'd be...hm?

"Hey, Reborn"

"What is it?"

"Isn't that..."

Reborn looked at the direction where Tsunayoshi was pointing at, a baby with an egg shaped head, wearing Chinese garb, flashed by.

"Fon's coming"

Tsunayoshi smiled, 'Looks like the events repeat themselves in other dimensions albeit there are new additions'

While reminiscing about the past, he felt a strange sensation traveling within his body, he sighed, "And here I thought I could finally have a short vacation"

He picked Reborn up from his head and placed him down on the ground, "Well, It's been a little short, Reborn, Ciao~"

POOF!!!