Chapter 10

"Tuna-fish!!" Iemitsu exclaimed, running towards his youngest son with arms spread wide.

Tsuna's reflex kicked and dodged his father. Said father proceeded to crash on the ground.

"Hiee!! Sorry! T-Tou-san, are you okay?!" Tsuna asked, kneeling down to help Iemitsu. Iemitsu grinned while rubbing his nose.

"I'm okay!!" he said before grabbing the brunette into a tight hug, "I missed you, Tuna-fish!!!"

"T-Tou-san, can't...b-breathe.." Tsuna squeaked.

Iemitsu released Tsuna who took a large inhale of air, "Hahahaha!! Sorry, Tuna-fish!!"

"Tsuna, where's Bakaru?" Reborn asked.

Tsuna looked down on his feet, "E-Eto...he s-said he'll come home l-later.."

"...I see. Excuse me, Ninth, It seems I have to fetch my student" Reborn bid before leaving.

"My, my, You sure have grown up, Tsunayoshi, do you still remember me?" Timoteo spoke, earning the brunette's attention.

"Yes...Hello, G-grandpa"

Timoteo smiled.

Nana clasped her hands, gaining everyone's attention, "How about we go inside first, everyone?" she suggested.

All of them nodded and went inside the house.
____________________________________________________________

"I'm going to change my clothes first, Kaa-chan, I'll help you prepare the food afterwards" Tsuna called out softly.

Nana's eyes sparkled, "Oh my~!! You're going to cook, Tsu-kun?" she exclaimed excitedly.

Tsuna nodded, making Nana squeal in delight before rushing inside the kitchen and taking out ingredients after ingredients, including her treasured rare and fresh ingredients.

Tsuna sweat-dropped at the scene before going upstairs.

Iemitsu turned to his excited wife, "Tuna-fish can cook?" he asked with a raised brow.

Nana nodded rapidly, "Yes~!! Didn't I mention it to you? You must taste every dish he makes, Iemitsu!! It's out of this world~!!"

Iemitsu laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist, "No, I think you forgot to mention it to me, but I'm sure it must me delicious. He's our son after all!!"

Really, his sweet wife could exaggerate sometimes, but that makes her cute.

Nana giggled as she continued her work, she turned towards their guests, "Timoteo-san, Coyote-san, and Visconti-san, please wait in the living room or feel free to look around, I'll make some snacks while we wait for Tsu-kun to come down~"

The three mentioned people nodded and made their way to the living room.
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna closed the door to his room and locked it. He had his head down and his eyes closed.

He opened his eyes and looked up towards his bed, "Welcome back, Kyoshi"

Kyoshi flapped its wing lightly in greeting before moving aside, revealing a hard-drive.

Tsuna smiled and made his way to the bed. He picked up the hard-drive and patted Kyoshi's head, "Looks like the mission was a success, Good job"

Kyoshi flapped its wings at the praise, "You can stay here and rest" Tsuna said while rummaging through his bag. Kyoshi's eyes lit up when Tsuna revealed a small container filled with cookies, "I baked this in school during my free time today, here, it's for you"

Kyoshi chirped in gratitude as Tsuna opened the lid and gave the container filled with cookies to his bird.

Leaving his bird to eat, Tsuna hid the hard-drive in one of his secret compartment inside his closet before proceeding to change his clothes. After he was done, he made his way to the door of his room and touched the doorknob, he looked over his shoulders to Kyoshi, "Make sure no one sees you, okay?"

Kyoshi chirped in affirmative. Tsuna smiled and nodded before opening the door, going out, and closing it.
____________________________________________________________

Timoteo and Coyote looked around the living room while Visconti chose to sit and rest while they waited for Iemitsu who is still busy cuddling his wife inside the kitchen.

"I must say, what a simple yet beautiful place they have, a lot of things changed since I first visited here" Timoteo said, looking at the picture frames hanging on the wall.

Coyote nodded, agreeing with his sky as he too looked at them.

"There are a lot of pictures of Tsunayoshi than his twin" Coyote pointed out.

"They say Hikaru loves outdoors so he plays outside most of the time, rather than stay here" Timoteo replied.

"Snacks are ready~!!" Nana announced, entering the living room with Iemitsu in tow. A tray filled with various types of cookies and glasses of orange juice are on her and her husband's hand.

Timoteo and Coyote made their way to the sofa and sat as Nana and Iemitsu placed the tray-filled snacks in front of them, "I hope you like it~"

Timoteo smiled at the bubbly woman, "I'm sure we will, thank you, Nana-san"

Nana beamed before going back to the kitchen.

Iemitsu stayed and sat on the other sofa, facing Timoteo and his two guardians. The air surrounding them suddenly grew serious.

"Let's get down to business"
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna put on the pink apron his mother gave him when he was 8. It was a plain pink decorated by a tuna fish at the pocket area. Hikaru always teased him about it because he got something girly rather than something cool like his robot but Tsuna couldn't care less. He took a headband and placed it on his head to held back his bangs so it won't interfere while he is preparing the food.

Speaking of bangs...

Tsuna touched his brown locks and frowned, "Maybe I should go to a parlor and trim it, it is getting a little long" he muttered to himself.

"Tsu-kun, you ready to cook?" Nana called, gaining his attention, she grabbed her own blue apron before putting it on.

"Tsuna nodded, "Just tell me what to do"

"No, no~ Today, Tsu-kun will be the chef and I will be the assistant~!!" Nana exclaimed.

Tsuna blinked, "But Kaa-chan.."

"No buts, Tsu-kun. Now, what do you think we should cook with these ingredients?"

Tsuna eyed the ingredients on top of the counter, "Well...."
____________________________________________________________

People stared at the weird scene currently happening in front of them. A baby is currently dragging an unconscious and beat up teenage boy by the feet. They shivered at the content smirk playing on the baby's lips.