Chapter 8

Cooly narrowed amber eyes watched in amusement as his twin brother practically blocked all the balls thrown his way with.....well...let's just say something that every men treasures.

He chuckled quietly, really, Reborn was having too much fun on this one. Hikaru was an athlete, he could easily win this game even without those Dying Will bullets, but, I guess the hitman deserves to have fun once in a while.

"Tsu-kun!! Dinner's ready!!"

Tsuna closed the video he was watching and stood up. He headed towards the door of his room, a smirk could be seen playing on his lips.

Yup. Nothing beats a good blackmail material.
____________________________________________________________

Next Morning:

"Ciaossu"

Tsuna looked over his shoulders and gave a small smile, "G-good morning, R-Reborn" he greeted before returning to the omelette he is cooking. His mother left early to go to a friend's house today so he was the one in charge of breakfast.

A minute passed and the brunette placed a steaming hot omelette on a plate in front of Reborn and another plate at an empty chair. He then proceeded to make the hitman's favorite drink.

"Your cooking is delicious as always, Tsuna." Reborn complimented, munching on the egg.

"T-Thank y-you" Tsuna replied, placing the now finished espresso in front of the hitman, who proceeded to drink it.

Reborn noticed something and raised a brow, "You wear earrings, Tsuna?"

Tsuna smiled, "U-Un, K-Kaa-chan bought it f-for me. B-But be-because I'm a b-boy, s-she b-bought s-small ones" he explained.

Reborn nodded at the answer.

Tsuna looked at the time and fetched his bag, "W-Well, I'm g-going now"

Reborn raised a brow, "Isn't it a little early?"

"Y-yes b-but, I h-have sc-school duty to-today so I n-need to be early o-or H-Hibari-senpai w-will bite me t-to d-death"

"Bakaru should follow your example"

"N-Nonsense. W-we-well, I r-really need to g-go now, s-see you, R-Reborn" Tsuna bid as he went out of the door.
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna walked towards school in a fast pace. His brother was an idiot sometimes. He needed to get to school and meet Kyoya before a certain someone would do something stupid.

//Flashback//

Tsuna leaned against the school wall as he quietly listened to his brother and Takeshi's conversation. He was also careful to stay out of the spying hitman's view.

"Lately, no matter how much I practice, my average is dropping and my fielding is screwing up, Hikaru, what should I do?"

Hikaru, being the best actor patted Takeshi's back, "Don't worry, Yamamoto. Practice makes perfect, right?"

"Yeah! You know, I thought that was it too!! As expected of you, Hikaru!! Thanks for the advice"