Chapter 15

It is a hot day in Namimori. Tsuna is currently walking through the streets and towards his home, carrying a plastic bag.

Ring. Ring.

The brunette turned around and saw a woman on a mommy bike equipped with a helmet and googles. The woman stopped beside him and took off her helmet, revealing a beauty.

"Please have it if you like" the woman said as she tossed a can of drink to Tsuna who instinctively caught it with one hand.

He watched the woman go and then looked at the can before smirking. He looked up towards the sky, "Kyoshi, you might want to move a little" he said. Said bird who was perching on the tree branch above Tsuna, moved to the side as its master opened the can and poured out its contents. Toxic liquid came out of the can, melting the ground in the process.

The smirk on the brunette's face widened, "So I was right. Looks like I've been busy this days for me to forget".

He crushed the can and tossed it into the nearest garbage can.

"Do what you were ordered to do and tell him the information but keep it minimal" He said to no one in particular, or at least, that's what any other people would have seen.

As those words left his mouth, the bushes rustled and a number of bugs flew/crawled off, as well as those that are on the pavement, the pole, the trees, everywhere.

The brunette continued on his way, "I wonder how my dear twin's life will turn, now that Poison Scorpio is in town" he muttered.
____________________________________________________________

Inside the Sawada residence, Hikaru stomped his way towards his room. Once he was just outside the door, he slammed the door open, "REBO- FVCK!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS?!!"

"These, Bakaru, are what you call bugs" Reborn said as he stood in front of him covered with various kinds of bugs.

"I KNOW WHAT THOSE DAMN THINGS ARE!! WHAT I MEANT IS WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS DOING HERE IN MY ROOM?!"

"These are my summer minions, they collect information." Reborn answered calmly.

"CO-Wait, does that mean you can talk to bugs?"

"I was able to grab information that Bianchi is here in Namimori" Reborn said, completely ignoring his student's stupid question.

"Bianchi?"

"A former fellow hitman" Reborn clarified.

"WHAT?!"

Ding~ Dong~

"Italian pizza delivery~!!"

Hikaru tuned around at the mention of pizza, and went out of his room to get it. Reborn watched the bugs flew and crawl out of the window, a frown decorated the hitman's face, 'The bugs didn't mention any information about Tsuna other than him buying groceries'

He also wondered what happened to the cow who had been taken by Venti-Sette's bird a few days ago. Lambo had been tight lipped and never opened his mouth whenever he questioned him about it. Even threats didn't work.

"GAAAAAAHHH!! HELP ME, REBORN!!"

Reborn sighed as he went downstairs.
____________________________________________________________