Chapter 20

"*Yawn* I'm tired" Tsuna muttered, walking home.

It has been 3 days since he saved Hayato and Takeshi and defeated those Mafiosi.

Speaking of those mafiosi...

They were now under his command. Loyal to their famiglia my foot. Making a deal with him was fairly easy for them to turn their backs on their famiglia.

Besides, their former boss was a coward who hides behind his men rather than fight beside them so they didn't really lose anything by betraying the Guanto.

"Omnivore."

Tsuna looked up and smiled, "Good afternoon, Kyoya, how are those Mafiosi?"

"Hn. Healing"

"Great! I could use some spies after all"

"What do you need spies for when you can obtain information easily?" Kyoya couldn't helped but ask.

Tsuna laughed, "Curious are we?"

Kyoya glared at the brunette who looked up at the sky, smiling, "Not everything can be obtained by hacking you know, other information are hidden in vaults or printed in files before being deleted in accounts. There are various method used to keep an information safe, even from hackers like me."

"...."

Tsuna shook his head, still smiling, before his attention was caught by an incoming hitman.

Kyoya stepped in front of the brunette and caught the baby.

"Nice guard you have, Tsuna, I didn't know you and the disciplinary president know each other" Reborn commented from the prefect's hold.

"He's not my guard, Reborn, he's a friend" Tsuna corrected.

Reborn jumped from Kyoya's hand and on to Tsuna's head, where he made himself comfortable.

Kyoya wordlessly left the two of them.

"What brings you here, Reborn? And why were you flying?"

Reborn shrugged, "Everyone's waiting for you at home, Tsuna"

Tsuna began walking, he already knew what was going on but remained clueless outside, "Eh? Why?"

"They're going to celebrate a birthday party"

Tsuna closed his eyes, "Isn't our birthday tomorrow? Who's birthday are they celebrating?"

Reborn stared down at his student's twin brother, "You're pretty sharp, unlike Bakaru"

"We're here" Tsuna announced. Reborn did not missed how the brunette purposely ignored his statement but said nothing.

Opening the door, They were greeted at the sight of 6 people. 'Mother, Bianchi, Lambo, Haru, Hayato, and Takeshi.... my twin is not here though'

(A/N: Hayato and Takeshi are there since even though they dislike Hikaru, Hayato is still acquainted with Reborn while Takeshi just tagged along.)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REBORN!!!"

Tsuna looked down at the hitman who had hopped off his head a few seconds ago.

"So you're the celebrant. Happy Birthday, Reborn" he greeted, smiling shyly.

"Thank you, Tsuna, everyone, I appreciate you all gathering for my birthday"

Haru squealed, "How old are you now, Reborn-chan?"

"1"

"Right!! Tsu-kun and Hi-kun's birthday is tomorrow, so we'll have another birthday party after this!!" Nana announced earning joyful shouts from Haru and Lambo.

"Hahahaha!! Advance Happy Birthday, Tsuna!!" Takeshi exclaimed.

Tsuna smiled, "Thank you but our birthday is still tomorrow, let's start and enjoy Reborn's party?"

"YEAH!!!"

"I've brought sushi!!" Takeshi chirped.

"I'll split them up~" Haru presented.

"Fe~ast!! Feast~!!" Lambo sang.

"If you don't shut up, I'll kill you, stupid cow" Bianchi warned.

"Hm? What are you doing there alone, Gokudera?" Tsuna asked, noticing the teen slumped down to the side.

"Don't mind him, Tsuna, enjoy the party" Bianchi smiled.

"Though it's a disadvantage not participating in a vongalian party" Reborn stated.

"Vongalian party?"

"It's---" Bianchi started to explain but was interrupted.

"Check this out, Tsu-nii!! They upgraded Lambo-sama's bazooka!!"

Tsuna stared at the purple bazooka with interest, knowing this is the famed 10 year bazooka the Bovino famiglia is so proud of.

"Good for you, Lambo" he smiled, he noticed a small crack and was about to point it out when Lambo spoke.

"Hehehe~ Are you jealous, Reborn?"

"No"

Lambo began running to the kitchen to tell Nana how mean Reborn was.

"Careful Lambo, you might tri--"

"Gupyaa!"

Tsuna's eyes widen as the bazooka went flying towards his direction and engulfed him.

POOF!!!

"WAH!! TSU-NII!!"

Everyone minus the unconscious Hayato and Reborn who put a mask on coughed due to the smoke.

"What's going on?" Hikaru asked, finally arriving, with an annoyed face.

The hitman looked intently at the smoke, waiting for it to clear.

"*cough**cough* Too much *cough* smoke"

When the smoke finally cleared out enough, Reborn had to double take when he was face to face with the exact replica of Vongola Primo except with brown hair.

He looked around the room and raised a brow, he cursed, "Dammit, Lambo!!"

'Italian'

Inhaling deeply, he smiled and bowed, "Good afternoon, My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, I'm from the future"

"Future?" Takeshi voiced out.

Tsuna frowned, 'Something's not right here' he thought before his eyes landed on Hikaru.

They were all surprised when the brunette face-palmed, muttering strings of curses as realization dawned on him.

'WHY DOES FATE KEEP PLAYING ON ME!!' He screamed in his mind.
____________________________________________________________

Somewhere:

Tsuna groaned as he found himself on a king-sized bed inside a room that screamed nothing but expensive.

He tensed when the door to the room he's in opened.

"Tsunayoshi?"

"Nii-san?"

Tsuna found himself facing a man with short blond hair paired with brown eyes and a teen that has cream colored hair with amethyst eyes.

"Umm..."
____________________________________________________________

"Let me rephrase, I am Sawada Tsunayoshi, I'm from another dimension"