1- THE GIRL

BLAKE'S POV:

I am currently in my black Lamborgini with Luciano, heading to my mansion. I would normaly tell my personal driver to drive us but I am coming from a meeting in one of my casinos. I am currently in America to check on my casinos, bars and clubs.
I suddently hear my phone ring.
"Answer Luciano"
"Yes boss"
Luciano usually never calls me boss but I can only say the meeting didn't go so well.
"Boss i found him!" I suddently hear from the speaker. We did it, we found the fucker that stole MY fucking money!
"Who the fuck is it?"  "Its Nicholas Hernandez, sir."
That fucker. He is already in debt but decided to steal more. Idiot.
"Thank you, go home and rest" "yes sir, thank you" Luciano hangs up.

"Lets visit Nicholas now, shall we?" I smirk. Luciano laughs and nods.

AURORA'S POV:
I am in my room, watching southpark with my brother, Louie.
"Man i hate Kenny" I instantly trow the pillow at him. We laugh and then we hear something crash. The room is now silent. "You think dad is drunk again?"
Our dad usualy came home drunk, then beat me up because he was in dept. My brother lives with his wife Sarah and his children Lory and Laura.We grew up like this so beatings were normal. I stayed here because of my mom, my mom loves my dad. I tried to get her to leave with me but she denied. I also can't get in a realationship because im scared that they will do the same things that happend in my previous realationship.
Then we hear a gunshot.
"no it can't be him he isn't responsible to get a gun" Louie wispers. "Im sorr-AHHH" we hear then another gunshot. It all went quiet"  "I-I'l give you my daughter,just please don't kill me" I froze. I saw that Louie looked pale. "Where is she?" We heard a deep voice say. "Shit, shit i don't want to go Louie" i pleaded Louie to do something, but he couldn't, we couldn't do anything.
We heard footsteps coming put way and hid in the closet. It was suddently silent. But then the closet door swung open and somebody grabed me and pulled me with them. I tried to fight and they injected me in my neck and suddently everything went black.

BLAKE'S POV:

I sat on the couch and waited for Luciano to bring me the girl. When they came downstairs from her room I couldn't take my eyes away. She was truly beautiful. That brown culry hair and those kissable lips that- what am I thinking of! I quicky come to my senses and realize we are in the car already. "I called Dante to come pick the girl up" i nod.

DANTE'S POV:
I  just came to pick the girl up, and damn she was beautiful. I just know Blake won't do anything to her, if he does. Ill fight him. I just have the feeling to protect her with my life,  and I will.

AURORA'S POV:
I woke up and realized I wasn't in my room. Where was I?
The room is all modern and in black and dark blue, with a walk in closet and a door that I guessed that led to the bathroom..I sat up on the massive bed and curled up to the edge when i saw someone coming out the closet.

BLAKE' S POV:
I came out my  closet and i looked at her to see her awake. She was out cold for at least 3 hours. "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? Where is my broth-" "shush darling" i told her. I noticed that she was scared, too scared for my liking. I love when people are scared, but i felt the need to keep her safe. I suddently got furious at the tought of her being scared or in danger. What is wrong with me?