Baby boys are here

3 months later
BLAKE'S POV:

After Aurora announced her pregnancy, the next day we went and celebrated the double pregnancy with Kira and David.

It already passed 3 months, Auroras pregnancy is harder than expected, and she is way more pain when she is sick, it's more harder to do things. This pregnancy is going harder on her than when she was pregnant with Alessio.

My parents and siblings and Auroras mother and brother took the pregnancy very well and are always asking for updates on the pregnancy.

Today we are going to the ultrasound to see the gender of our baby. Kira and David are going with us since getting pregnant, Aurora and Kira refuse to do pregnancy things whit out each other.

I hold Aurora's hand as we walk in the room where the ultrasound is going to be done.
After greeting the doctor, Aurora sat on the bed while I instructed Alessio to sit on the free chair next to Aurora.

"How is the pregnancy going?" The doctor asked.
"Tiring" Aurora answered and the doctor nodded with a small smile.
Next, they assisted Aurora and helped her to get comfortable and put gel on her belly.
While looking at the monitor screen, Aurora held my hand with one hand, and Alessio's with the other.

"How do you want to know the gender, in a envelope or here?" The doctor asked.
"Here please" Aurora answered and smiled.

Moving the device around Aurora's belly for a dew moments, the doctor happily said;
"Congratulations! You are having a 2 healthy baby boys" she said and my eyes widened.
"Twins, Im having twins?" Aurora asked the doctor that just happily nodded and gave out her hand to congratulate us.

KIRA'S POV:

We just found out that we are having a baby girl! I made sure not to tell Aurora, so It can be a surprise, as we planned, we will invite family for dinner and tell them the genders.

BLAKES POV:

After congratulating my wife and kissing her, which was rudely interrupted by Alessios 'ewww' yelling, we finally left the room and were on our way home.
"I love you" I said, now noticing that Alessio is taking his nap in the car.

"I love you too" She said happily and kissed me when we stopped at the red light.

"I hope we can have a daughter someday" she said sadly and leaned on my shoulder.
"Of course we will have a daughter someday" I said. After our baby girl passing, I can't imagine how badly she wants a daughter.

In the next couple of weeks, we let everyone know the news and they were thrilled to hear that Aurora and I were having twins.
After Aurora found out Kira is having a baby, she was very happy, but wasn't in the mood for the next couple of hours.

FLASHBACK
"I just want a baby girl" Aurora cried out when I walked in the room to check up on her after her morning sickness.

"Baby, we are going to have a baby girl, just please give it time. And don't stress, its bad for you and the babies." I said and kissed her cheek. Later on we made some pancakes with Alessio and ate them with some nutella.

"I can't wait for my siblings to be born" Alessio yelled in excitement and hugged Auroras leg. She smiled softly and we spent the day being with each other and resting.

FLASHBACK OVER

5 MONTHS LATER:

Aurora is now 8 and a half months pregnant, this pregnancy turned out to be tiring to both me and her, plus, we also have Alessio to take care of. But, I do the best I can for my family.
"Im so tired" was a saying Aurora kept saying every day.

Finishing the room with a simple touch Aurora bough, I slowly exited the room, seeing Aurora leaning on the doors and looking at the room with teary eyes, I walked up to her and kissed her cheek.
"I love you so much" she said and kissed me again.
"I love you more" I said as I slowly took her hand, looking ahead at the room in awe.

Our little now 2,5 year old boy ran towards us and I picked him up.
"Mommy your belly is soo big" He said and Aurora nodded and kissed his forehead.
"I know baby" she said and we went outside the room to the living room.
"Are you exiting to be a big brother?" I asked Alessio.
"Yess daddy" he yelled in excitement and lean over my arm, hugging Aurora.

Sitting down on the couch and placing Alessio on one side of the couch, I tucked him into the blanket and kissed him as I gave him the remote to choose the movie for tonight.

It was December the 9th , almost Christmas, and both Aurora and Alessio were exited. The mansion was decorated, and a big Christmas tree was in the living room.

Moving closer to Aurora, I tucked her in and went to grab her food and snacks for us to eat during the movie.

"Thank you" she said and kissed my lips,
I kissed her back and laid next to her. During the movie, we ate the snacks and Alessio fell asleep. Just as the movie finished and Aurora and I had a small talk, I heard Aurora gasp and look under the blanket.
"My water broke" she whispered and I got up fast, took her emergency bag and picked up Alessio, taking him to the car. He was a heavy sleeper so he didn't wake up.
On our way to the hospital, Auroras pain increased and she was silently crying.
"It's going to be alright baby" I said, pulling up to the hospital.
I quickly called the nurses and they brought out a wheelchair as I placed her in and took Alessio as they made their way to the hospital room.

After hours of yelling and crying, the babies were finally here.

"Congratulations" the nurse said happily as she handed us our boys.

"I will come back with some papers soon, we will need the babies names till then" the nurse said and we nodded.

We brought Alessio in.

"What do you want your brothers names to be?" Aurora asked, showing him the babies.

"Hmm, Carlos and... Nick!" He said.
The names weren't that bad to be honest, so both Aurora and I agreed.

After finishing the papers, a few family members came to look at our boys.

Aurora's stay at the hospital was longer then after her first pregnancy, since the babies were born kinda early.

10 DAYS LATER;

Aurora is getting discharged from the hospital today.
Were now setting everyone in the car, everyone was thankfully asleep, and Aurora and I had some peace.

"I can't. wait to go home.Christmas is in 6 days baby." She said and looked out the window.
After arriving home, we spent the whole day talking with family members, setting the babies up and just resting when we had the chance.

"I can't wait to see how this will work" Aurora said nervously, remembering the restless nights and tiring days after giving birth to Alessio.

" we will go trough it together, my love" I said and kissed her softly.
"I promise".