2- TROUBLE

LOUIE'S POV:
I woke up and saw my wife Sarah laying next to me, I suddently got flashbacks of what happend and jumped out of bed , trying to find Aurora safe,praying this was a dream. "Louie wait!"
I turned around to face my mother coming out of our guest room. I ran to her and hugged her. " I know what happend, we called the police and Kira. Aurora is going to be okay, we will find her."

BLAKE'S POV:
"We will find her" we hear on the microphone that we put in the girls brother jacket.
After seeing the girl I told her to stay in the room and locked the door.
Luciano laughed. "No, they wont"

That's right. They wont.

I was in a meeting with my men, it was something about our clubs.
It was really boring and all that shit.. "Just as I was saying-" the man whos name is Pedro said and got stopped by the sudden banging in the distance. All my men looked at me. I took a look at Dante and David and they left.

TW BLACKING OUT

AURORA'S POV:
I didn't know what to do. I was scared, horrified. I went to the door and banged on it so maybe someone can hear me. The doors opened within 2 minutes. It was the guy i remember injected me.
I started to back up and hit the wall. "Please don't hurt me Im sorry.." i cried out.

I fell to the floor when i started to breath heavily and held my knees as tears rolled down my cheeck.
I couldn't breathe.

I saw the guys coming slowly to me, aware that I am scared and to show me they won't harm me.They were the same, only the guy on the left had a scar on his face.
"Shh shh its okay just breathe" "I-I can't-" I tried to say.
The darkness greeted me once again.

BLAKE'S POV:

When i heard from Dante that the girl fell unconsious i instantly told everyone to go home and that the meeting was over.

That girl is only here for a few hours and already causing trouble.

I came down to the 'hospital' that we had. Its actually just a room full of medicine that we use when we come harmed from a mission.
"She is alright, she passed out from stress. She will be up soon" our private doctor Mrs Robertson said. I nooded. Everyone left the room while I stayed. I took a better look at her, she was bruised and looked pale and tired. I called Dante. " Did any of you harm the girl?" "No bro she was like that since you called."
I hung up.
I went to my office after checking her pulse and sat down. The knock on the door interupted. "Come in"
Bella came in, Bella is a slut, a fuck and go. She thinks we are together.But we aren't.
"Hey Blake" She sat on my lap and bent over so I could take a look at her fake breast, lips, and ass. She was the opposite of the girl ,and I didn't feel the need to fuck her anymore. So I pushed her off me. "Out" I told her and she left, like she should. I sighed and took a look at the backround papers Luciano gave me of the girl.

name: Aurora Hernandez
age: 22
sex: female
relationshio status: Single
family: Brother and parens
kids : No kids
...

As i read i couldn't help but to get furious of all the medical checks for so called 'accidents'. I also saw the doctors complains about her thinking she was abused. I froze when I saw it..

RAPE TEST: POSITIVE

How could someone do that. I wanted to run to the girl and ask her who did it but since she doesn't know me I dont think she would tell me and I dont need her to pass out again.

AURORA'S POV:
I woke up, again.
I tool a look around and i was at a hospital?
Just as I was looking around, the door opened and the guy i saw at the bedroom came in. He sighed and sat down on the chair beside my bed.
"I don't think we got to know eachother so much, didn't we princess?"
"don't call me that"
he looked at me and said
"Why?"
"I don't like it"
"okay princess"

I chuckled a little at his stupidness.

"Im Blake Russo" he said it like I should know who he is.
"Ok"
" I wan't respect princess"
"Why you basically kidnaped me?" I said unbothered.

"Do you know who your messing with, princess?"
"No, i don't know"
He smirked. He Fucking smirked.

"Honey im the biggest mafia in the world."
Oh shit.

"N-no you aren't" I said trying to sound like im not scared.
"yes I am princess" he smirked.

I turned my head away as this was akward.

he sighed and got up "got anything you want to say 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒? (love)
"my name is Aurora" I said quietly
"I know darling" he said and i went silent.

He knows?