24- SHOPPING

7 MONTHS AFTER

BLAKE'S POV:
Today I woke up to Aurora running off to the bathroom to throw up.
Aurora is now 7 months pregnant and we are getting married after our baby is born, since Aurora wants a skinny dress, and, It would be hard to do all that stuff while pregnant.
After I helped Aurora to clean up, we went to the kitchen and I prepared Aurora a five minute microwave muffin.

It was 5 am. I was exhausted.

Aurora looked at me in approval when she took a bite of the muffin.
"You want some baby?" She asked and I shook my head no.
I tiredly sat on the chair in the kitchen, wanting to go to bed with Aurora.
I took a look at Aurora as she looked almost guilty.
She must have noticed because she looked away.
"What's wrong?" I murmured as I kissed her neck.
"Im sorry" she replied as she started to cry.
"Shh baby, why are you sorry?" I asked gently as I carresed her cheek. She put the mug on the counter and hugged me.

" I woke you up, I wake you up every morning. I know you want to sleep. I just feel guilty you are tired of me. You can go to sleep" she said as she rubbed her tears from her cheeks and took the mug in her hands.
" Aurora, you don't annoy me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you. I am tired, but once this all ends, It will be easier. I know you are tired too. I don't want to go to bed. I just want to be with you." I said as I cupped her face in my arms. She nodded and we both leaned in, sharing a passionate kiss.

After Aurora ate her muffin, we went to bed again.

AURORA'S POV:
This baby is emotionally killing me, I am so tired.
I am so so so ready to have this baby. The pregnancy isn't so hurtful for me, thank Goodness. The way that Blake's mom described it while she was pregnant with him, was HORRIBLE. I don't know how she survived. But, in results, she got a fine af son. She gave me all the advices but half of them I don't need.
"Baby, Louie is here" Blake announced as he walked out from the shower, looking all hot. I bit my lower lip as I picked up my phone and bag.

I invited Louie to go and buy some stuff for the baby room. Blake and I already bought the furniture, but It was time to decorate.
I kissed Blake goodbye and left to the car.
"Hey Louie" I said as he started the car and we were now on our way.
We talked a bit.
"So, how is Stella"
Stella turned 5 months a few days ago.
"Good, but she always wants to sleep"
"Guess she got that from you" I joked.
Louie laughed.
"So, how Is Blake dealing with you" He asked.
"I honestly don't know" I said as I leaned on the door"
"Listen, Sarah had the same guilty feeling, just know that Blake loves you" Louie said as he held my hand.
"Thanks" I thanked.

For a few minutes, we arrived at the mall and found decorations for the baby's room.
We didn't know the gender, so we kept everything simple and natural.

We drove home and saw that Blake and Luciano were watching a football game and they invited Louie to watch it with them as they told me that Kira was upstairs to help me decorate the room.

"Heyy" I said as I hugged Kira.
"Hey girl" she replied.
We both talked and decorated the room and soon, we were finished. I took out my phone and took a picture.

I sent the picture to Blake and shut off my phone.
"Thats good" I high fived Kira.
"We are the best at baby stuff" she said as I chuckled.
"Oh you guys are in here- WOAH" Sarah yelled as she took a look at the room.
We hugged.
"Wait, who Is taking care of the girls" I asked.
"Stella is with Louie downstairs, and Anne is taking the girls for the night" she replied as we went to our balcony and sat down to talk.

We talked and talked, until it was around 2:30 pm and the boys came to us and brought us pizza.
"Thank you" I said as Blake sat next to me.
We spent the entire day together, my mother joining in at evening with the girls.
"You did amazing" Blake complimented as he showed me the baby room picture that I sent him.
I pecked his lips and we went back to talking with the others.

"Well we gotta go, the girls are asleep" Sarah said as the girls laid on the couch sleeping.
She grabbed her purse as we all said goodbye to the family.
Kira, Dante, David, Blake, Luciano, my mom and I were now in silence.
"Im tired, Im going home" my mom said as we said goodbye.
"Hey, Aurora" Dante said as he looked at me.
"Hey" I said. "You good?"
"Yeah" We were talking to each other as the others were talking in a group.
"I got a girlfriend " he said and I looked at him.
"That is amazing, tell me all about it" I hugged him. He was like my little brother, I wanted the best for him.
We spent another hour talking about her, and she seemed perfect for him.
"Im bringing her home tomorrow, though you wanted to drop by to say hello" he said as she chuckled.
"Sure" I smirked as we continued talking until everyone left.
"Gosh, Im so tired" I said falling on the bed after showering and doing my nightly routine.
"Me too" Blake groaned as he kissed me and laid next to me on the bed.
I cuddled up to him and kissed his neck.
"I love you Blake" I said truthfully.
" I love you too, and the baby" he replied as we both fell asleep"