Double suprise

AURORAS POV:

Ever since Blake and I's evening after the dinner, i started to feel sick and tired. I thought It was just sickness, but now i think something else.
I slowly enter Blake's office and sit on a chair opposite of his.

"Baby" I say.
"Yes my love?" He says, looking at the documents spread across his table.

"Can I have some money, please?" I say. Blake takes out his card from his pants.
"Here you go sweetheart" He says and looks at me.

"No Blake, I need some cash, I don't want you to see what I'm buying" I smile and lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Baby you can't buy any more Christmas presents, its only December 3rd. Christmas is for 20 days away." He says and comes around to my chair.

"Its not a Christmas present don't worry" I say and look up at him.

"Alright, but, we I have some plans for us tonight, please don't be out late." He says and kisses me.
"Of course I wont" I say and get up, hug him and go out his office.

3 HOURS LATER.

After buying the pregnancy test at the store, Kira (who I brought with me) both take the test. She doesn't think she is, but I'm scared to do it alone.
We both talk for 10 minutes, and the next 5 are of her talking to me while i zone out in worry.

"Its going to be okay Aurora" she says and I nod.
"Okay, now is the moment, we flip them at 3." She says and I nod again.

"3,2,1" she says and we both flip our tests.

"Positive"
"Positive"

We both start to cheer and cry a little.
"I love you so much, our babies are going to be best friends" I say and she nods.

We spend the next few minutes chatting and celebrating with some girl that walked in the bathroom.
Next, make a plan on how to tell David and Blake.

"Im so nervous" I say.
"I can't believe I'm pregnant again" I say and she nods.

We make up a plan to tell them ourselves and meet up the next day for dinner.

.

BLAKE'S POV:

Im still in my office doing some work, when I notice a cheerful Aurora walking in the room.

"Who did u buy the present for" I say laughing and leaning back on the chair, letting her sit in my lap.

"No one. How way Alessio today?" She asks and kisses my face.

"He was good, he watched me work a little and then we ate and played some games, he is asleep now" I answer and kiss her neck.

"No sex Blake, by the way, what plans did you have for us today?" she asks and I groan.
"Just cuddling and watching Netflix?" I ask and she smiles and nods before nuzzling in my neck and resting for a few minutes until i finish my work.

I slowly get up after realizing she is asleep a few minutes later and take her to the living room, where i set her up a blanket and some pillows.
I then get some snacks and light up some candles.
I lay down next to Aurora and she turns to me, half asleep and cuddles up next to me.
The next hour, I was scrolling on my phone and ordered food delivery while she took a nap.

"Good morning baby" I say as she slowly wakes up.
"What time is it?" she asks and Alessio giggles.
"Hello my baby, come here" she greets him and pulls him in a hug.
"Its 8 pm babe" I say and kiss her head.

In the next 30 minutes, we are settled on the couch, eating some snacks and talking.

"Sooo I have a suprise for my two boys" Aurora suddenly announces and we both look at her.

I see her sigh and plays with her fingers.

"Love, Im pregnant." She says and I am left in shock.

"What does that mean?" Alessio asks and breaks the silence.
"It means mommy is going to give you a little sibling, its right there in her belly." I say and pointing to her belly as I lean over to her and kiss her.

She sits on my lap as we kiss as we hear Alessio groan im disgust and we both laugh.

After some time, Alessio is fast asleep and Aurora and I are cuddling.

"Thank you, for making me a father. I can't wait to see my little baby." He says and we spend the next few minutes together, talking about the future.

"Kira is pregnant too, we both took the test" She says.
"Oh goddess, im going to be a dad and an uncle in the same time" he says and kisses me again.

"I love you."

"I love you too, you know I do."

"Let me call David and congra-" I say before she cuts he off.

"No. We are going to a dinner with them tomorrow, I don't know if she told him yet" she says and I nods in understanding.

The news is amazing.

After the movie, Aurora and I had a small talk with Alessio and put him to bed.

"Goodnight my love" I said as I played with Auroras hair.
"Mhm, goodnight love" she mumbled and fell asleep in my arms.

I couldn't sleep. I was thinking.
I was so happy to be a father again, now its not one child.

But, I am also worried about how Aurora is going to take this pregnancy, thinking about our baby angel passing.I kissed Auroras forehead and continued to play with her hair, caressing her face a few times.

It's going to be hard with more children, but I know we are going to get through it together. Im excited to see what this pregnancy gives us.

I took my phone with my other hand and started scrolling through my gallery, seeing our wedding, pregnancy, and when we first had Alessio, some pictures of our little girl, and now some pictures with our now 1, almost 2 year old.

After some time, I began getting tired, so I slowly put my phone on the nightstand, and cuddled up closer to Aurora and began to think a little.

I realized how lucky I am, and how quickly time passed. Im lucky to be a father and a husband to my wonderful wife, who has given me the best family and relationship in the world.

I will never stop loving her for that.