11- BELLA

BLAKE'S POV:
I woke up the next morning feeling amazing. I noticed Aurora sleeping next to me. She is truly amazing. I love her. So I decide to go downstairs and make breakfast.
"Blake" Aurora says with a tired tone
"yes?" I say, kissing her forehead
" I cant walk" I chuckle
"Its not funny Blake" I nod.
I then take her to the bathroom as she brushes her teeth.  We get dressed and I call Amanda to make breakfast. I pick Aurora up, bring her downstairs and put her on the couch, where we see a sleeping Dante.
I wake him up.
"fuck man" he says.
"Why are you sleeping here Dante, where are mamma and papa?"
"They stayed in a hotel last night.Oh, im here because you guys didn't shut up last night! I couldn't sleep!" He whisper-yells and I nottice Aurora blushing embarassed.
"sorry" Aurora says and chuckles.
"here is breakfast!" Amanda says as she puts our plates on the table.
"thank you Amanda" Aurora says.

We all eat our breakfast and I get up to leave to the gym.
"What am I supposted to do hmm?" Aurora says.
" Want to come with me?"
Aurora nods and pick her up and being her to the gym.

                             1 WEEK LATER
AURORA'S POV:
Everything is going great as I can finally walk again. Today im visiting Blake's mansion because I was staying at my brothers house.

Louie and I are in the car, talking about his and Sarah's life and Im daydreaming about me and Blake being like them.
"Were here" Louie says as he pulls up to the house. We enter the house and immediatley get greeted by Amanda.
"hello Aurora"
"hello Amanda" I say as I hugged her.
"Where is Blake?"
"upstairs in his office"
"Alright lets go, thank you Amanda" I say and Louie and I head up to Blakes office..

Im about to open the doors when I hear a female voice coming from his office. I felt my heart sink to my stomach and i feel tears forming in my eyes. I look at Louie who looks pissed. I open the door and see a model, a beautiful girl, with straight blonde hair and skinny waist, sitting on Blakes lap and slamming her lips on Blakes. Whats even worse, Blake didnt pull back. I chocked out a sob and Blake snapped his head our way as he pushed her off his lap. I couldnt belive. I turned around and ran away to the car and locked the doors. I didnt know what to do. I trusted him.

BLAKE'S POV:
I was working in my office when Bella came in, she sat on my lap and I couldnt tell her to get off since she kissed me. I was in shock. It felt  so wrong. I then heard a sob and turned around only to see Aurora heartbroken and at the verge of tears. I felt it, she was hurt. I pushed the fake bimbo off me and went to stop Aurora but Louie stopped me when I reached the doors. He punched me hard and left to Aurora.I felt heartbroken. I failed her. I dissapointed her.

AURORA'S POV:
                     1 WEEK LATER
I still havent left my room. I get chocolates, notes, teddy bears, I get it all.. I cant belive he did that. And I tought he loved me. I mean, no one can be stupid enough to love me.
I heard my door open and saw Blake coming in with a apologetic look on his face.
"Aurora-"
"dont."
"can you just listen to me, please?" He said. Wow, the ruthless mafia apologising and asking nicely, I have to give him a minute.
"you have two minutes, just because the chocolate was good and you spent money"

I hear him sigh.
"Aurora, the girl that you saw tried to get married to me ever since she met me. She heard that you came and decided to ruin us. I was in shock when she kissed me. I couldnt pull back. Im so sorry Aurora.If you want I will give you time but I want us to be okay and I dont want our realationship to end."
He said.

I stared at him, he was sorry. I felt bad because it wasnt his fault. But I still dont feel good.

I told him to explain who she is and to promise me that is never going to happend again.

"I promise Aurora." he said as he kissed me hard. Gosh what is this man doing to me.