21- BIRTHDAY STRESS

3 DAYS LATER

AURORA'S POV:
I woke up feeling nervous, Its Blake's birthday, which means I have to tell him about the pregnancy today..
I went to the doctor yesterday while Blake was at work to make sure I am really pregnant, and I am.
Blake isn't going to work today, because I begged him not to.
We have a family meeting today at our backyard to celebrate. I invited them all 2 days ago and told Blake.
"What are you thinking about,hmm?" Blake said as he played with my hair and caressed my cheek with his thumbs.

"Im so excited" I replied
"Why" he questioned
"Because it's your birthday" I smiled up at him.

He chuckled.
"But, you also seem nervous" he said, stating it more like a question.
"Noo,  Im just excited" I lied. I was excited for his birthday but I was also scared for his reaction. I dont want to admit it, but, I am scared.

Blake and I talked for a while about his birthday celebration and left for lunch. We ordered some pizza, since we didn't want to be full for dinner.
Right now, Blake and I are cuddling on the couch, resting after we ate lunch.
"Why are you so quiet?" Blake asked me.
Oh shit. Im too nervous. Should I just tell him or wait for everyone and announce it then?
"I have something to tell you" I replied.
Fuck it. I said it.

"Mhm?" Blake mumbled as he snuggled closer to me.
I got up and ran to the bedroom to get the suprise. The box. I slowly picked it up and peeked in to see if everything's in place.
I went downstairs and saw a now confused Blake sitting up on the couch, looking at me.
"Here is your gift" I said as I approached the couch.
"Baby you didn't have to get me anything" Blake said as he sat on the couch, with a smile on his face.
"Well it's not like I can return it" I replied shrugging my shoulders. He looked at me, and then at the box.
"You aren't breaking up, right?"
"No" I chuckled.
I sat on the couch, making sure to leave a bit of space between us so I can put the box there.
I put the box on the couch.
"Happy birthday" I said as he slowly took the box in his hands.
I began panicking. What if he doesn't want it? What if we break up? The question ran through my head but they stopped when Blake opened the box, now looking inside it.
"Aurora.."
"Im sorry" I apologized.
He looked at me, at my eyes filled with tears that we're threatening to fall out any second.
They began falling. I put my head in my arms, and I cried.
"Im so sorry, Im so sorry!" I apologized to him.
"Aurora..." He called out.
I ignored him.
"Aurora look at me" He said as he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up"
I sniffled as we held eye contact.
" I am so happy" he said as he embraced me in a hug, pulling me in a kiss.
We pulled back.
"Really?" I whispered out.
"Yeah, you made me so happy. Thank you" Blake said as he pulled out the baby shirt.
"We are going to be parents" he said as he held my hands.
" We are going to be parents" I smiled back and we kissed.

We kissed and laughed for another 2 hours while I told Blake the plan. We we're going to announce it to the others on dinner.

"I wanted to tell you on the dinner also but I got scared" I mumbled in Blake's chest as I snuggled closer to him.
"Well Im glad you told me now" Blake said as he kissed my forehead.

"I cant wait to be a mom"
"Why" Blake asked.
" because as a mom,I am going to give my child the things I never had" I whispered back.
"Such as?"
"Love" I replied, looking up at him.

He kissed me.
"Well, you are going to be the best mom on the world"
I smiled. That made me smile.
But then I remembered.
" oh yeah, I also invited my family to dinner"
He chuckled.
"You know, I never tought I would end up like this." I said.
"Like what?" Blake asked.
"Like this, having a kid with a mafia boss." I chuckled.
"I never tought I would even have kids" I said.
" well now you do" Blake joked.

I groaned as I heard a notification on my phone.
"Can you please pass me my phone?" I pleaded Blake.
He nodded and reached out to pick up my phone from the table.
"Thank you" I pecked his lips and turned on my phone.
Blake sat me on his lap and watched me as he played with my necklace.

Aurora-
Kira=

____________________________________
=hey
=just wanted to tell you we are going to be here a little earlier, so if you need anything from the shops, we can pull over to the store, since there is no cars on the road, literally.
-hey Kira
- The maids already bought the things. But, if you could get some ice cream for the dessert. I would appreciate it.
- I forgot to tell the maids, but I tought they were tired so I let them home earlier.
= sure, ❤️
-love you, just dont eat all the ice cream on the way here
= oh fuck you🖕🏿
____________________________________

I smiled at out texts and set the phone on my lap.
"Kira asked-"
"I know, I watched"
I chuckled and turned around to kiss his cheeks.
"Now we wait" He said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah" I replied.
"What are we going to name the baby?" He suddenly said.
" I dont know"
" Well if it's a girl I want to name her Alessia" Blake argued.
"I want Alessio or Ace for a boy"  I said.
"Mhm" Blake said.  " I like that"
I smiled at him and we kissed, again.

After a couple if minutes that we spent talking cuddled up on the couch together, we heard the doorbell ringing.
Oh shit.
"No stress baby" Blake hugged me and pecked my lips while he went up to open the door.
"No stress" I whispered to myself.