FUNERAL

AURORA'S POV:

The sun woke me once again, but this time I didn't want to wake up.

I kissed Blake's cheek and went to check on Alessio, who was still asleep.

I sighed out, closing the bathroom doors behind me and went to get ready.

Only 8 hours before the funeral.

I got ready since we leave in 3 hours.
I was tired. I don't want to do this.

Just as I finished my natural makeup, Blake slid a hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
I shrugged my shoulders and hugged Blake.

"I don't want to go" I said as he kissed my head.
"I know, but we have to be strong" he whispered and I nodded slightly.

Blake and I exited the room in silence.
"Im going to get Alessio" he said and kissed me as he went further to the room.

30 MINUTES LATER

AURORA'S POV:
We are in the car, currently driving to the graveyard.
The urge to cry suddenly hits, this is the last time I will see my baby.

I look over at Blake and he is playing with Alessio, keeping him occupied so he doesn't cry.
I was in my best dress, I tried to make myself look alive. I know I have a healthy baby, but the death hit me more. I played with my dress and waited till we arrived at the graveyard, where we will hold pur baby before letting go and letting her rest.

I didn't even realize that we arrived, but when Blake went to my side and opened the door for me, my thoughts were distracted and I was back in the real world.

We didn't say anything, we walked to the little place where we could see the open casket. Blake must have sensed my sadness, and he rubbed my hand with his.
I took slow steps, the closer we got, the quieter it got. We were a few steps away, we couldn't see her face, but I couldn't go any further.
"Baby.." Blake said and hugged me.
"No, no, I don't want to see her like this." I shook my head in protest, when tears started to come down my cheeks.
Blake reassured me for a few minutes before we walked up to her, every step hurt. Every thought of seeing her, my baby, that was taken from this world too soon, was laid in a casket.
The casket was smaller with every step.
We got in the room and I looked at my angel. She was supposed to be here, we weren't supposed to be in a graveyard on her funeral.
She was in a small pink dress. Her eyes were closed and her skin was pale.
We didn't know what to say.
I hugged Blake, and I spent some more time with my family.

Everyone began to arrive, Blake was outside talking with our family, while I couldn't stop holding her hand.
I cried at the thought of this being the last time I see her.
I heard footsteps coming behind me, and in view came Sarah, my and Blake's mother and Kira.
We had a small conversation but I wasn't in the mood for anything but looking at her.

BLAKE'S POV:

This funeral hit Aurora deeply. I have never seen her sadder. She is her mother. And that is her little baby, so I get it.
It was almost the time to put our little girl to rest, so I had to go get Aurora so they can put the coffin on the vehicle.
I slowly walked up to Aurora's body that was still in the same place.
"We have to go baby." I said sadly.
She nodded and walked off, looking at the ground.
I took a look at my baby girl for the last time and kissed her forehead. I walked off and found Aurora having a small conversation with my father.

The conversation ended when the bell rang and Aurora walked up to me while I got Alessio from my mothers hands.
We slowly followed the vehicle to the spot where she will be buried. No one said a thing. I took a look at Aurora to find her staring at the ground with tears staining her face. I hugged her small body and we continued to walk to a little hill.

The view was beautiful. I found Aurora just watching the sky before she looked at the men that set her small casket in the hole. She started crying when her casket got placed in the hole and I hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Our family put some things and flowers on her casket before Aurora knelt on the ground and put the baby shirt that she got as a support when we found out we are having twins. She put it on the casket and put a pink rose over the shirt. She then got up as the rest of the family did the same and hugged me until the men started to bury her casket. After a while, people started to leave.
"When is the grave going to get finished and set up?" She asked quietly as she wiped away tears.
"In the next few days it will be done." I answered and she nodded.

We stayed on the hill, admiring the view for a few more hours.
I picked her up bridal style and began to walk off the graveyard while she cried in my chest. We got in the car and I realized she was asleep.

After an hour, we we're already home and in our bed, my mother took Alessio so we had some time to be alone.
Aurora was sleeping quietly in the bed while I caressed her hair with my fingers.
She then began to wake up and got in my arms, cuddling up to my chest.
"Thank you Blake" she said as he traced my body with her finger.
"Thank you for being here" she finished and I kissed her. We had a small talk about everything and we went to sleep since we were exhausted.

I kissed her goodnight.