14- DINNER SUPRISE

BLAKE'S POV:
"Im home" I said as I put my car keys on the kitchen counter.
"Aurora is upstairs sleeping and the rest are in their own rooms."
"okay thank you Amanda" I say and head upstairs.

I go in my room and see Aurora sleeping peacefully on the bed. Louie texted me that we are invited on a dinner at 6. So I better wake Aurora up if she wants to get ready.
I was in a traffic, its now 4:37 pm, and we have to leave for an hour to get there in time.

I sat on the bed and carressed Aurora's arm.
"hmm" Aurora hummed as she began to wake up and peeked to get used to the light.
I slowly leaned in closer and pecked her lips.
"hi" Aurora said and smiled
"hi" I said.

"what time is it?" Aurora said and streched her arms.
"4:30" I replied.
"shit" Aurora said as she limped out the bed and in the bathroom. Aurora was still sick, but she wouldnt visit the doctor.

AURORA'S POV:
I was rushing to get ready. I showered and did light makeup. I limped as fast as I could to the closet and picked my outfit. It was now 5:15 pm and we had to leave soon.
Just as I picked my outfit, Blake came in the room and kissed my neck. I let out a little moan.
"not here, not now." I said.
He noded and smiled at me.
I smiled back and went to change.

Blake looked amazing and I picked something to match him.

It was now 5:27 pm and we all met each other at the car. Blake and I went together in a car as Dante, David and Kira went in the other..

"you look amazing" Blake said as we stopped at the red light.
"thank you" I said as I kissed his lips.
For the rest of the ride we talked as Blake placed his hand on mine.
We got there at 5:58 pm and went into the house.

"Hello!" Sarah said happily as I noticed Louie looking kinda nervous. In a second the girls ran downstairs and ran past me in Blake's arms?
"hello" Blake said as he kissed them on their foreheads and held each one in both hands.
"Blakey" Laura said and Blake gave them a glare. He put them down and they ran away. I helped Sarah to finish dinner as Blake and Louie drank outside.

We ate dinner and it was delicious.
" Aurora, Aurora" Laura said as she sat on my lap, Lory was on Blakes lap.
"Honey-" Sarah begin to say.
"Its okay " Said Louie as he put an hand around her and kissed her cheek.
"yeah?"
"Mommy is pregnant"

What.

I looked at Sarah who was tearing up . I placed Laura beside me and went to hug Louie and Sarah.
"congrads" I said as everyone congrated them and started a conversation with Louie or Sarah.

I was in shock.The news were amazing.

Blake hugged me and kissed me slowly.
"I want one of them" I said as Blake chuckled.
"later maybe" He said and I noded.
I wasnt ready to be a parent, Im too young. Plus, Blake and I arent even married, and I only plan to have kids after marriage.
For the rest of the night we had fun and celebrated Sarah's pregnancy by eating cupcakes and cakes. There was alcohol too, but I didnt drink since I was sick and didnt want to get worse. Blake drank alot and he was getting drunk.

" No more of that" I said as I took Blake's champagne glass out of his hand.
"Then I want more of you" Blake whispered so no one except me could hear him.
"No" I said, protesting against his words.
"Yes" he said.
"Lets get you to bed" I said as Louie told me to lead him to a guest room.

We entered the guest room and I put covers over his cold body as he was cold asleep already.

I pecked his lips and headed over to the bathroom, took off my makeup and put on some guest pjamas that Louie has in every guest room.

I went to the bathroom and saw that Laura and Lory are climbing up to the bed.
"Hey guys what are you doing?" I whispered to them.
They turned around.
"Can we sleep with Blake?"

I was really tired, and wanted to say no. But we are leaving tomorrow so its okay.

"sure, let me help you up" I said as I helped them, each one got on blakes side, hugging him close and falling asleep.

I laid on the not really comfortable couch in the room, because I was so tired and didnt want to leave to look for another guest room.

I tussed round, trying to get comfortable.
After about 20 minutes I finally fell asleep.