6- KIRA

DAVID'S POV:
We were supposed to be at the dinner right now, but we got stuck in the trafic. So I called Blake.
"hey bro"
"what?"
"whats got up your ass now"
"you not showing up to the fucking dinner like you promised"
"Im sorry it was trafic"
"sure"
"look meet me at our backyard, we figured out we wouldnt get there and went home to prepare a sorry hangout for us while the twins sleep"

silence.

"we will be there in 30"

| Call ended |

AURORA'S POV:
We were in the car with a furious Blake, explaing to me how David isn't alright, that he promised blah blah.. I couldnt belive David found a girlfriend, like thats crazy. "Principessa are you alright?" Blake said, shit I've must zoned out.
"yeah yeah sorry" I kissed him. I can't belive this is real.

20 MINUTES LATER
'THE BACKYARD'
AURORA'S POV:
I helped Sarah putting the girls to the beds in the guest room.
"Thanks girl"
"Its alright"

No one knows Blake is a mafia, not my brother, Kira, Sarah, no one.

As we went downstairs out the back door we froze at the wiew.

"wow.." i wispered.

"hey guys im back" the familiar voice said.
I turned around and saw....Kira?

KIRA'S POV:

What.The.Fuck
What is Aurora doing here?

Aurora looks pale as a ghost as I look at her.
"Um honey, you alright" David says.
I nod.
"yes I am just a little shocked"
"why"
"I know Aurora"

AURORA'S POV:
"She is my best friend" I say
As I looked at Blake I found myself under Kira who was hugging me.
"Hey girl" I said.
"You bitch why didnt you answer"
"I-I couldn't have my phone because of um- Safety!"
"oh alright then" she said getting off me
"you hippo you crushed my bones" I joke
"fuck you"
I send her a kiss back

|sex[_]al content ahead!

BLAKE'S POV:
Fuck that woman.
What isn't she hot doing.
I grab Aurora and pull her in the house, pinning her against the wall as I suck on her neck, leaving hickeys.
"Oh Blake" she moans out quietly.
I put my hands on her tights as she breaths deeply. She is so horny, she doesnt even know it. I lower my hand to her panties, she has a skirt so I get there easily.
"good fucking girl" I say kissing her.
I decide to tease her a little bit.
I put my hand on her panties, carresing and taking my time to touch her where she wants me to touch the most. While Aurora, she is a moaning mess.
"Fuck me Blake" Aurora pleads.
"Not now baby, dont want to wake the twins up, having them hear how I pound into your little pussy now, wont we?"
Aurora bites her lip and gets away, pecking my lips before leaving.

sex[_]al content finished!

AURORA'S POV:
As Im catching up with Kira, im drinking. I might be a little drunk right now. But hey what can I do?The girl wants to have fun.

I laugh and leave Kira as she walks away to David.
I walk up to Blake and kiss his neck.
"woah woah peincipessa slow down, Im taking you home soon" Blake says, obviously noticing my drunken state. I whisper in his ear: "fuck me when we come home, please"
"Baby I wont be with you at home"
"Then take me to your house"

Sophia, the twins and Louie left as the parents need sleep since the twins are energetic as hell trought the day.

"I will have to call Louie baby, but no funny busnies when we get there"
"yeah yeah"

I heard that Louie said that at this state they wished that Blake asked them this, so the kids wouldnt wake up and cause trouble. So I laughed.

BLAKE'S POV:
On the whole ride home Aurora was laughing or seducing me, which worked. When we got to the bedroom Aurora sat on the floor with crossed arms.Fucking todler acting.

"No Missy your going to bed or else I will punish you for being bad" I said looking at her.

Sex[_]al content ahead!

"oh my god didn't I tell you how 𝑤𝑒𝑡 I get when you treathen me." Aurora said and my dick grew more by her dirty talking.
"come on Blake fuck me"
Not now Blake, not when she is drunk, I tought to myself.

The next thing I know, I have her body underneath me, moaning as I fuck her from the front.
"yes Blake im so close"
"hold it in"
"what-"
"Hold it in principessa"
I rub my fingers over her clit, feeling how wet she is.
"So fucking wet" I say as she bites her lip.
I turn her around, her back meeting my chest every time I thrust into her sweet pussy. I pull her hair, kissing her neck as she moans loudly.
"Who do you belong to"
"y-you sir"
"good girl"

Aurora is now a moaning mess.
"Shh baby we don't want your brother hearing you while Im destroying his sisters sweet pussy, dont we? He would hate me but it feels so good." I say. I think Aurora is so horny she doesnt even realise her brother isnt in the house, not even close. "Y-yes"

She moves away and gets on her knees, taking me in her mouth. I moan at the feeling. I hold her head pulling her up and down as she gags. "Good girl, sucking daddy's dick like that."
I pull her head back and kiss her, pulling her on my lap and lowering her on my dick while she moans out my name.
I bounce her up and down feeling her cumming on my dick for the hundrenth time now. I moan as I finish myself, pulling her off so she doesnt get pregnant. She opens her mouth as I jerk myself in her mouth, her swallowing my load like the good girl she is.
I get up and get a towel, wiping her clean as she is cold asleep already. I carry her on my lap, holding her as I brush her teeth a little and wiping her face. I get her im my pjamas and I get in my boxers laying next to Aurora. I soon fall asleep next to the woman I love.