15- THE NOTE

BLAKE'S POV:

I woke up at 6:49 am to tossing and humming. I touched the bed around me and felt two figures. Shit. I quickly got up and realised that Laura and Lory are dead asleep next to me, each one holding me and crawling up my body. 'Where is Aurora' I thought. I looked around the room and found her asleep on the small couch in the corner of the room.

I knew that couch is uncomfortable. I once fell asleep on it when Aurora was giving me a fashion show with the things she bought in the mall the other day. I slowly peeled of the twins arms off me, laying them on the now empty bed spot. I slowly and quietly walked towards the couch and looked at her. She looked beautiful even when sleeping on a rock hard couch. She stirred again, trying to find a comfier spot . I picked her up bridestyle and put her on the bed, the twins arms now suffocating Aurora underneath their little bodies.
I kissed Aurora on the forehead and left the room.

I walked downstairs, heading to the kitchen to find something to eat as I was really hungry.
"Morning" I heard Louie's voice whisper quietly.
"Morning" I replied.

Until 9 am Louie and I were talking about the kids and our girlfriend, well Louies wife. Just as I was mentioning a funny story of something that Aurora did, I felt that something is wrong. Just then Sarah came down breathlessly and carried the two girls with her.
"She is gone" Sarah whispered, her face covered in tears and while more tears formed in her eyes.
"What" I said, my face stone hard.
"They took Aurora and left a note" I felt my heart sink down my spine. I quickly got up and ran to the guest room. I got in and saw that the bed was teared up, the window open.
I then saw a note:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey,
I found out JUST NOW that you had a girlfriend. I already guessed it since you let your fucking mafia fall apart, hell even the Serbs could steal your place. So I decided to help you. I hope you said your goodbyes. Believe me, she was a fucking distraction and maybe a good fuck.
Secret admirer.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

I felt my blood boil. I was angry. Someone had taken her, and its all my fault. I got in my car and headed to the mansion. I told my family what happened and they were all crying. Im not letting her go. Fuck im not. I will find her and kill that motherfucker so painfully and slowly that he will beg me to kill him faster because that is the kind of treatment they deserves. She doesn't deserve any of this shit that happend. Fuck, even I don't deserve her.
I told all my men the news and they immediately got to work since Aurora grew on everybody's hearts. I was proud of them, treating my family like their own, because that is what I trained them to be. I sat in my office, thinking of every single person that had a reason to hurt her or me. I found nothing.I sat in my chair and tried to think, I tried to connect the facts I got with one another but it didn't work out, nothing made sense. Just as I was thinking of starting a war with the motherfuckers, one thought stayed in my mind and I started to cry. Tears now freely falling on my face. She isn't safe wherever she is, and I have to do something before they kill her, if they already haven't. I tought and tought, when I finally made a decision.

I will find you Aurora, even if that is the last thing I do.