Epistula

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

Dearest Father,

Tell Mother that I enjoyed the toffee she sent me! They were truly delicious.

I doubt I am the first to inform you that Draco has found himself in trouble with McGonagall - he was caught out of bed, spying on Potter, the young Weasley and their mudblood friend.

What you won't know is that I was with him, and managed to evade the teachers as he was rather eager to share our finding with others.

Draco informed me that the three Gryffindors would frequent Hagrid's Hut, and I believed that this could lead somewhere interesting, and therefore accompanied Draco to ensure his safety, as well as to see what he had discovered.

It turns out that Hagrid has smuggled a dragon into the school, and Draco and I both witnessed it hatch.

Although I don't believe that the three Gryffindors will get into trouble (the school are biased in their favour), I believe it best for you to know why Draco had truly received detention.

I'll keep a better eye on him next time.

Your daughter,
C. Druella x

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

My darling Cassiopeia,

Thank you for this information. I will admit that I was initially angered by the news, however I now understand the reasoning behind Draco's actions.

You're right; those three won't get into trouble as long as Dumbledore is about, and I therefore will not challenge Draco's detention.

Ensure that you do keep an eye on him, darling. He's always been unsubtle.

I look forward to watching your next Quidditch match; three weeks away, is it not? Your Mother has informed me that, should you make it to the finals, she will accompany me to the penultimate match.

Train hard, and look out for your brother!

All my love,
Father x

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧