Down the Rabbit Hole

This has a lot of headcanons for Ace's and waring a long of my headcanons are angst inspired by gemstonetherare

"Ace are you even listening to me." Deuce yelled to the red head sitting up on a tree in Heartslabyul. Ace and Deuce were supposed to be studying for an upcoming test in Trein class, but Ace's mind seem to be some were else today. "You know Deuce if I had a world of my own everything it wouldn't be it would, and everything it would be it wouldn't." Ace said sounding board.

"What are walking about were learning about The Queen of Hearts Wonderland. " Deuce said sounding confused. "Exactly Wonderland was a world of madness everything is different from what it should be. We wouldn't need to go to school or anything like that" Ace believe that even if Wonderland was crazy it would most likely have benefits to, like getting away from your problems.

"If we were in Wonderland then we would still have to follow Heartslabyul rules" Deuce said as he got up to look at Ace. "Yeah, yeah, I'm hungry why don't you go get us something to eat from Sam's." Ace said throwing a textbook at Deuce. Deuce caught it, and throw it back hitting Ace in the head making him fall out of the tree. "Hey" Deuce started to laugh at him. "Fine, fine be back in a few" Deuce said wiping a tear from his eye.

5 minutes later

"What is taking him so long." Ace though. Then he hear a quiet voice from somewhere saying "I'm late, so very late". Ace got up from his spot, and went over to were he hear the sound coming from. "This shouldn't take to long." He hoped at least the last thing he needs right now is for Deuce to be mad at him Sense all his other friends are right now.

Yuu and Grim think he messed up there potion on purpose after he knocked an ingredient into it. It ended up making the potion explode.

He skipped out on training with Jack. Which he did try to go to but got roped into preparation for an unhappy birthday party.

Epel and him were hanging out at Pomefiore when Ace tripped. He ended up catching himself on a cloth which he made a vace falling over and break. Epel ended up having to clean it up. Ace was going to clean it up but Vil said Epel should have told him to be careful.

He broke a piece of Sebek's project which he offered to help fix it but Sebek told him he already keeping him from his job, and he didn't needed anymore distracted.

What was worst was that even the basketball club was mad at him. He let the basketball's out of there cage thing, and all the members had to stay late to clean them up. He was scared that Floyd was going to try and squeeze him, but it been a week since then, and still nothing. But he know that he can't let his guard down Black Jack told him that when enemies will try and strick.

Most of these thing have happened before so when he when to apologize for these thing he was surprised when all of them ignored him. It was just like back in middle school he just hoped that it doesn't turn out the same way. It will blow over in a week top and there all go back to hanging out without a care.

Back to what was happening now Ace was following a White rabbit beastman throw the rose maze. He had white fluffy hair, and was wearing a white dress coat with heat sleeves, black shorts that went to his knees, and black boots. When they got to the middle of the maze the rabbit stopped and started to look around still saying something about being late. "Excuse me but what are you late for" Ace asked his curiosity getting the better of him. The rabbit jumped turning around for a moment Ace though he saw the fear in his eyes vanish before he started to panic again. "I'm late for something very important." The rabbit said before disappearing into a rabbit den.

Almost every part of himself told him to go back to the tree and wait for Deuce, but his curiosity got the better of him again, and he followed the rabbit down. At the very ended of the tunnel was a very large hole that Ace couldn't see the bottom of it. "All right I guess this is the end of the line for me." Ace though. But as he was going to turn around there was a strong gust of wind that sent him tumbling down deep into the hole, and into the unknown.