The Tweedle Twins

"Are you sure he's breathing?" "Yes, stop asking." "Is this going to be another dream" Ace wonder, but he could see glimpse of sunlight and could feel sand under him hands. Opening his eyes he was meet with the face of a young girl, with sand colored hair and tan skin. "Oh, Robin he's awake" the girl yelled turning around Ace saw that she had a pair of black wings. She was wearing black shorts with a white shirt, and a cape that had a designof the ocean. The other person was a boy that looked older than the girl stuck out a hand for Ace's to take. He was wear what look like some kind of stem punk outfit. "How can someone ware all black in heat like this" Ace though reality how hot it actually was, he use to hot weather but something about the weather felt wrong for some reason.

Ace took it and the boy pulled him up rather quickly making Ace dizzy. "Robin be careful" "What do you want me to do Raven it's not like he's dieing." Robin had black hair and tan skin, he also had wings, but they were a dark red. "Yeah, but he's bleeding" "what?" Ace put a hand to his head, which touched something cold. "Oh, excuse me Alice are you alright" Raven asked.

Looking up Ace saw that Raven was looking at him. "Are you talking to me?" Ace asked confused that the second time someone has called him Alice. "Oh, yes I just wanted to ask why you were sleeping on the beach" Raven asked her blue eyes looked worried for some reason. "My name not Alice, and I was in a bottle before so I don't know." Robin huffed. "Doesn't matter what your name is everyone going to call you Alice, and it's dangerous for you just to stay out in the open like you were for so long," it was clear that he was angry. "For so long? How long was I asleep for?" "Well we got here about 10 minutes ago, so I'm going to say maybe 15." Raven said then her face turned to worry "why do you ask?"

"I have to find that white rabbit" Ace said, then he took off running into the woods. "Hay, if you meet the tweedle twins get away from them as fast as you can." Raven yelled, but made no moves to stop him. Once Ace was clear from view Raven turned to her brother "do you think he will survive" "no way he was sleeping here for almost an hour, and didn't even ask what was in the forest before running into it" "I guess you're right, it's a shame you can tell from his soul that he's a good person"

Back to what Ace was doing, he was looking around a little clearing he found when trying to find a path. "Maybe I should head back, and ask the for directions" Ace though he knew it was stupid to run off without a cule were he was, but he tends to do things before he can tell he did it. Turning around Ace ran into a boy that was very much taller then him. Backing up Ace Looking up at the person they had black hair with a single white strip, and his eyes were dark red. He looked angry, Ace put his hands up, and back away more. "O, I'm sorry I didn't-" Ace stopped because he back hit something, turning hid head he saw another boy. This guy had the some face as the other, but had white hair with a black strip, and light red eyes.

The door with the light eyes grabs Ace's hand with a very strong grip, that almost hurt. "Oh, it's been awhile since we seen an Alice like you, nice to meet you. You can call me tweedle dee, and this is my twin tweedle dumb" there seemed to be pure joy in his voice. "Nice to meet you?" Ace said confused he thought that there names sounded familiar, like the names of characters his grandma always talk about to him.

His other hand is grab in a stronger grip. "I think my brother means that it been a long time since an Alice like you in Wonderland. We're 17 so we haven't met to many Alice's before." Unlike his twin dumb voice seem to sound like it only held rage. Yanking his hands free Ace said "it's nice to meet you two, but I have to go find that white rabbit."

They both look shocked not at Ace's words, but his actions. Dumb then grabbed Ace's arm, and pulled him forward. "Why do you want to go chase some dumb rabbit?" he asked "yeah, why not stay with us? Question dee. "Well I don't have a reason to stay here" Ace said panicked.

"What your reasoning to follow the white rabbit?" Dumb asked his grip tinting. "Well I followed him here so I guess he can show me the way out" dumb grip was starting to hurt. "Well what if we gave you a reason to stay? How about a story?" Asked Dee. "I guess... but only for a minute," if there one thing that can catch his curiosity it's story's.

Dumb push Ace, and he fell to be sitting on a long. "Well since your so curious we have a very good story" dee said happily. "It the story of the 'Walrus and the Carpenter'" Dumb said the angry in his voice before seemed to be gone. "Oh, I've hear that story before" Ace remember that his grandma favorite story to tell. "You have!" the both yelled confused.

"Yes, it's one of my grandma favorite story she would tell me and my brother it's kind of the reason why I don't like raw oyster" Ace said, he needs to remind himself to visit her again soon. They both looked at him confused "what did you say your name was again?" dee asked. "This was the first time you've asked" Ace though before answering "Ace Trappola."

"Your, the first Alice grandchild" "I thought they weren't supposed to come till they were 18." They both seem to be in a state of shock Ace took this opportunity to  get up, and start walking away from the two. As he was about to exit the clearing one of that wins grabbed his wrist and pulled. Turning around he saw that it was Dee "wait you really can't go. If people know who you are there going to turn you over to the king" Dee was speaking panicked it was kind of scary.
.
.
.
.
It seems Ace is left with two choices to stay with the twins or continue to chases the white rabbit.