First Alice

"It's just up this hill, come on now" Anna said leading the way of the other shadows, Deuce, and Yuu up the long stairway.  It was decided that they would be the ones to go talk to this 'first Alice' that the shadow said could help them find Ace. "How sure are we that she's going to help us?" Yuu asked their concerns growing by the minute. Not only was this a place that they had never been to before, but also that this place was creepy.

"Oh, she'll help, as soon as you tell her why you're there." Alan said as they finished walking up the step and came face to face with a small cottage. Deuce took the first step and walked up to the door and knocked on it. A minute later a very tall woman fae opened the door. "Can I help you two?" Her voice was soft but came off as clear annoyance. "Umm, well we were told-" Yuu started to say but was cut off. "Let me guess your here for an autograph. I swear how you people keep getting my address-" the annoyance turned to anger pretty quickly.

"What? No are friend Ace-" Yuu was cut off again. "What's his last name?" "Umm, Trappola" Deuce said confused. "Oh, your friends with my grandson? Why didn't you just say so?" She opens the door fully and turns around. "You all can come in, I have tea and cookies if you want any." Yuu look at Anna, who the woman seemed not to notice at all. "Grandson?!?" "Oh that's right we did forget to mention that didn't we."
.
.
.
.
"Oh, I don't think I introduced myself. You may can me Alice. What brings you here and with our my grandson. I do hope he visits soon though it's been a minute since I saw him......" Alice seemed to go on a mini rant as she poured the tea. "Oh, well, you know wonderland don't you?" Yuu asked after Alice haned them a cup. Alice seemed to stiff at the name. "How do you-" it was her turn to get cut off as the shadow made themselves know. "Miss.Alice I believe we would do a far better job at explaining then them." Alan gave her a small bow.

"What- who are you. What that doesn't matter is Ace alright, what happened to him?" Alice approached Alan with a worried look on her face. "From what we know from Adrian and Allison he's fine, but we need to give you a full explanation. Shall we have a seat. Alice shock her hear then said, "your right, all of you please have a seat. I can get you some tea as well." "No tea for me, never like it after the mad hatter poisoned me we it." Anna said takeing a seat.

"Oh" she was silent for a minute before saying, "you all would be what my daughter referred to as 'alice' I'm guessing." "Yes, your right, we also Aces unique magic." Ally said also taking a seat. "I see, so this curse, still in this family. Oh please, explain your side first."
.
.
.
"I see, well I know that you're wrong about one thing." Alice said finishing the last of her tea. "How are we wrong about something?" Alan asked. "You couldn't have made Ace go to wonderland. Only my daughter can send people to wonderland." "What?" Now it was time for the shadow to be confessed. "You see the first and only time that I used my unique magic was to create wonderland, and after I left I thought that was the end of it. But I returned once and it was not how I remembered it. It was far more twisted and horrific hidden behind smiles. So after I left again, I really thought that was the end of it."

She grabs a cookie and eats it before she continues. "My daughter had a power based on wonderland. See could send people to wonderland, and now that I am meeting you I realize just how bad that was. To think that she did it to her own son." "Wait, we can just ask her to get him out." Deuce asked him and Yuu had mostly stayed quiet this entire time. "No, my daughter passed away also 10 years ago." "Oh..., so is there really nothing we can do?" "There is one thing I can think of"