Bad ending 2

Full title: Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back and I guess turning back time helped too.

Tw: There implied physical abuse/kinda show to and like survival guilt kinda. There's also imprisonment.
.
.
.
"21, 22, 23, 34, 35, 40," "What are you doing?" A noise of surprise was heard before Ace turned to look at the diamond soldier that was at the bars. "Oh, hey Dia. I'm just continuing the spots on my arms." Dia sighs a look mixed of pity and sympathy on their face. "Those aren't spots, Ace. They are bruises." "Oh, right. Well there are no new ones that I can count."

"Well I guess that's good news, but of course his Majesty hasn't been here to see you in a while. Though I can't say you'll be that lucky anymore. He'll be back tomorrow." "Oh..." "No need to have a sad face or well guess there is, but I have some good news as well. I pulled a few strings and got you a visitor." Ace seemed to perk up at the words standing up from the floor and walking over to Dia. "Your mood did a complete 180 when I said that. What? My company not enough for you?" Dia stuck their hand through the bars and poked Ace on the forehead.

Ace laughed a little, "No, no, it's just your job to watch me. It would be nice to talk to someone else." "Yeah, yeah make all the excuses you want." Dia turns their head to look at the person that till now was just standing awkwardly at the top of the stairs. "Cin! Get down here before I drag you down here." "Sorry, sorry." She practically tipped on her own two feet to get down the stairs. "Cin!" "Heart!- er well no I guess your name is Ace. Oh well I don't care it's good to see your ok or well as good as you can be. Man I wish I could give you a hug."

"Even if you could I wouldn't recommend it. That injury on his back still isn't fully healed. Anyway I'll leave you two alone to talk." Dia left then Cin said"I wish I could start with some good news, but unfortunately I can't." "What happened." "It's about Val... he's been beheaded." "Hu?" "He tried making a cause for you. He went straight to the king with all this nonsense evidence, and that you should be left a fair trail. In the end the king got so mad with him for 'going against' him that the execution happened right there and then." "That- no way isn't against some rule that you have?" "Technically, but what the king says goes."

"That's not fair! I- what am I supposed to do with this information." "I don't know! I just thought you deserved to know. But I have good news too! You're like at least 16, right? That means you're bound to have a unique magic I got in touch with someone who can get you a mage stone. But I have to go, wish you luck" "Wait Cin- I don't. And there she goes." Ace slid down the wall and brought his knees to his chest. "This is terrible."

"No, no this is great news!" Ace looked up to look at the two shadows that had entered. "How so?" "My magic! It turns back time! We also found the door to get back home!" Adrian said a smile appearing on his face." "That what you did before, right?" "Yep!" "So just like that is all just goes away?" "Yep! Isn't that gr-" "that's terrible!" Ace interrupt Adrian. "Hu?"

"Just like that, poof. All the consequences of my own actions mean nothing! I mean sure I want Val to be ok, I want to leave, but I did this to myself..." "W-welll you'll still have the physical scars. I mean if that makes you feel better. You'll be the only one that has to suffer." "We can give some bruises too!" Ace looked between the two. "You two are terrible at comforting people."

"Hey! Were trying are best!" "Yeah! Where a little mad just like you!" Ace made a noise that was a mix between a snort and a laugh. "Yeah, yeah. I'll trust you two. We'll work on the emotions later."
.
.
.
"Geez you don't have to look so unhappy to see me." "Can't say anyone would be happy to see their kidnapper." He sighed walking up to the cage that he calls Aces home. "Kidnapper, savior, panther. Is there really that much of a difference between those things." "I can think of a few reasons why they're different." "Hmm, you can think all you want doesn't change the fact that I'm all three of those things to you." "The only thing you are is delusional!"

He chuckles and brings a hand to grip one of the bars. "I said you're delusional, still having that sharp tongue even after I've proven to you multiple times that I'm stronger than you. Though I guess that tongue of yours is what makes you, you. Just know that if I get tired of it I won't hesitate to beat it out of you. But of course back to the topic at hand I am all three of those things. I did kidnap you, so sad for you at least. Two I'm saving from Wonderland, the people from your world, and most importantly yourself. Then number three, your mine which makes us partner." The silence seemed to go on forever after the king said that.

"You can deny it all you want, it's true. Anyway if you can behave yourself, maybe in a couple weeks you can join me at the unhappy birthday party." "Fuck off!" "Or maybe I should leave you down here to starve."
.
.
.
"Well don't you just look terrible." A titled top hat and an outfit of mix match patterns. "What are you doing here, Atlas?" "Oh my, you do remember my name. How nice." I mean it's only been like-" Ace pause for a minute for speaking again. "I mean I don't remember how long it's been, but I remember your name."

"Yes, yes well to answer your first question, you could say that I'm here to help." "Help?" "Yep! Take fast." Atlas throw a small gem that hit Ace in the forehead. "Ow!" "I said to catch it." Ace picked up the stone it was probably as big as a pebble. "What is this?" "A mage stone. That what your friend Cin asked me to get for you." "This might be big enough to cast a small spell, but no way a unique magic."

Atlas laughed a smirk on his face, "oh please, I would think you know a little more about Wonderland by now. Trust me it will work." "I'm supposed to trust you after you tried to poison me?" "Drug, there's a difference. But yes you do. If you want to get out of here that is." "And I can so trust you." "That's the fun of it. You really can never know unless you try. Bye bye."

"Is that really it?" "Of course we'll meet again someday. And when you do, I'll make you some none poisoned or drug tea. I swear on the name of the first Alice."
.
.
.
"Is this mage stone really big enough for you to use your unique magic?" Ace asked handing the stone to Adrian. "Yep! Yep! You can count on me." "Then go ahead" "Turn back the clock!"

"I mean I don't want to, but I guess it's are job. Bye Heart let's hang out again soon." "Actually you won't" "hu?" The two looked back at Ace confused looks on their faces. Then a look of relief before Val said "So you found the door home? Good for you." "You- you knew that I was-"

"Yeah your friend with the cat ears told us about a week after we met you." Cin said a semi guilty look on her face. "Yeah like we said you were a pain to find. He asked us to check in with you every once in a while, but of course you made that hard for us." Val said crossing his arms with a smile on his face. "Sorry?" "Ha! Well we don't recommend coming back to Wonderland, we might find a way to see you. So look out for that, k?" "You got it!"

The two waved goodbye, then Ace turned to the two shadows "ok then, let's go home." "Right!" "This way!" The two lead his through the Rose maze to a secluded area where a croquet set match had been abandoned to rot. Then there was a tree with a little door on the side of it. Ace got on his hand and knees to see if he could fit into it. It would be tight but he make it. 'Though this door is home. Then maybe I can get a little rest then.'
.......
Look at me posting on my 1 year anniversary for this fanfiction.