A bloody tea party

Warning: Blood and some one get their head cut off. But it's nothing to graphic.

The path of a gold color brick ended at the entrance of a maze of roses with two diamond soldiers guarding the entrance. "How are we supposed to get in there?" Ace asked the twins. "Well you could have used those flowers we gave you when you first got there...but I'm pretty sure there wilt by now." Allison said, Ace reached into the pocket that he had put the flowers in such a long time ago and sure enough the flowers were falling apart and wilted. "We could pretend that you're a new heart soldier! I mean the heart of your face could be very convincing." Adrien suggested.

"I can give that a try, but what about you two?" "Don't worry that we can't see us unless we want them to!" "Alright then... Let's do this." Ace leaves from hiding behind the tree to walk up to the card soldiers. "Umm excuse me, I-" the one card soldier that had red-ish hair interrupted him "let me guess you're a new card soldier." "Yes, how did you know?" "Oh please, with the way you look and that stupid heart on your face even someone that was mad could know you're a heart soldier." The second card soldier that had purple hair elbowed the first card run the side and glared at him.

"Are you trying to get beheaded for disrespecting a heart soldier!?" "Geez of course not, you can go on in. Someone will help you to her grace." "Bye bye little heart soldier." The two of them move out of the way for Ace to enter. "Thanks" inside the maze are trees with roses on them that have clearly been painted to be red. The faint noise of singing drew Ace to three people. Two of them spade soldiers and one of them is a clover soldier.

"This is so boringgggggg, why do we always get stuck doing this." One of the spades complained. "Well would you rather be a diamond soldier? All they do is stand around and beheaded people." The second one said in response. "Noooooo, I'd rather be a heart soldier. All they do all day is take care of the animals and eat snacks all day." "Well maybe if you actually do your job and not cut corners the king would promote you to be a heart soldier." The clover soldier said annoyed. "Yeah right, well speaking of heart soldiers looks like we got one spying on us" The spade said looking over at Ace.

"Oh, hello there. Are you lost?" The clover asked walking up the Ace the two spades following soon after. "Yeah, not really sure where I'm supposed to go." "Well you're a heart soldier and you don't seem to have a uniform, so your going to want to go find her grace." "I thought girls couldn't be heart soldiers!?" The first spade basically yelled. "Just because he's wearing a skirt doesn't mean he's a girl!" "Well he looks like one!" "SO!?!?!" "I'm sorry about those two.. they're weird. But like I was saying-"

He was cut off by a loud female voice yelling, "WHO PAINTED THESE ROSES?!?! THE KINGS GOING TO FREAK WHEN HE SEE HOW HORRIBLE THESE LOOK." "Well that's he grace, come on."

Her grace turned out to be this little lady who at the moment was screaming her head off to the card soldier near her. "WHO DID THIS?!? I SWEAR THAT THERE WILL LOSE THERE HEAD WHEN I TELL THE KING!!!" She was really mad, why hadn't anyone mentioned her before now but seemed to fear the king so much. "Well there goes are heads" the second spade soldier whisperer. Then before Ace even knew what he was doing he stepped forward and said "umm, I painted them like that." Her head snapped to look at Ace and she glared a little. "What is a heart soldier doing painting Rose?" "I wasn't really told what I should do, so I just did what I thought I was supposed to do" she signed putting a hand to her head. "My Wonderland, do these clover soldier not know how to do there fucking jobs." She pointed to the three soldiers behind Ace. "You three fix this before the unhappy birthday party." "Will get right to it your grace."

She turns around and says "come little heart soldier we need to get you a proper uniform." Ace follows her but looks back at the three card soldiers. The clover one hit the one spade soldier on the back of the head and the other spade soldier was smiling at Ace and gave him a wave goodbye.
.
.
.
The uniform that Ace was given wasn't much different from what he saw the other soldier wearing. The main differences were that we were wearing shorts instead of pants like all the others and his didn't have a hood. "I guess it's not too bad, and I'm not wearing a skirt anymore so that's a plus too." "I liked the skirt." "Of course you would Allison." "What's that supposed to mean?!?" Ace laughed a little at the twins bickering.
.
.
.
"This is the animals pen, this is where most of your work will happen. Come now I'll introduce you to your 'team.' As the king likes to call them." She led Ace to a building not too far away from the pen where three people were. One with short blonde hair that was talking excitingly to someone with dark blue hair. Then the tallest of the three with white hair was writing something in a notebook. "Everyone I like you to meet the newest member of your team. That's all I need to say so I'll be off." As soon as she left the one with blonde hair was right in front of Ace and grabbed his hands, they looked to have a star in their eyes. "Oh my Wonderland you're so pretty!" The one with white hair puts a hand on the blond's head.

"Yuki please you're going to scare the poor thing. Hello there my name's Yuri, this one's Yuki and the one over there named Jay. What about you?" 'Name, think of a name not something stupid.' "It's jackheart, but everyone calls me heart." 'Dame it I went from using my grandma's name to my brother Stang name." Yuri giggles "A heart soldier named heart, how fun. I'll show you the ropes we have to take care of the hedgehogs first." "I call dibs on feeding them!"
.
.
.
"Is that really all you do?" "Yes, I know it doesn't take long but isn't more free time better?" "Plus sometimes are group isn't even assigned anything to do, so we're free most of the time." Jay added on finishing brushing the last hedgehog. 'so all they do is feed, clean, and play with the hedgehog? No wonder that spade soldier was jealous. I would be too if I had to do all that work and others just got to slack off'

"We do have an unhappy birthday today, so let me show-" "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!" "Oh it seems like there is a competition happening in the unhappy birthday area let's go see" "what?!" Yuri grabbed Ace's hand and guided him to a place that had a big table set for a tea party or well an unhappy birthday party. It would be perfect if it wasn't for the blood that now stains the table cloth and the head of an unfortunate card soldier.

"I swear everything was going perfectly today and now my mood is ruined because of this insect thinking that they can just come into the unhappy birthday setting uninvited! Must all these card soldiers be so stupid." The person that was rambling had red hair that faded into black with a crown sitting on his head. He walked over to the table and picked up the head of the person. Getting blood on his hands in the process.

"Get someone to clean this up!" "Understand your Majesty!" The king looked over at one of the entrances where Yuri and Ace were standing. A smile appeared on his face. "Oh my, my dear heart soldier I do apologize that you have to see that." He walked over to the two. "It's alright your Majesty." His eyes moved from Yuri to look at Ace, he moved the head that he was carrying into one of his arms and used his free hand to grab Ace's face and tilt it up. Smearing blood on Ace's face doing so.

"I don't remember appointing any new heart soldiers.... But you do look like someone I would. So I'll chalk it up to my bad memory." Still not letting go of Ace's face he turned back to look at Yuri "do tell your team that I would like them all to come today's unhappy birthday." "Understand!" He smiled again and let go of Ace's face and walked away. When he was out of sight Yuri took a handkerchief from who knows where and helped Ace wipe the blood off his face."

"W-what was that" Yuri sighs "don't worry about it, were heart soldiers that kinda anger is never going to be direct to us. Come on let's get all of this cleaned off first." Yuri said gesturing to the blood that seemed more when he tried to clean it off. "Why wouldn't it be direct to us?" "We are heart soldiers, most Alice's have a connection to the heart that is why we are loved so much by the king." "Right...."

"Don't worry Ace we just need to find the door that can get you out of here!" Allison said trying to help calm Ace down, not helping much but giving him a little hope. 'right it's not going to take long, two or three days tops. There three of us looking at this place can't be too big, right?'