Shadows of the past (ll)

"So.... Let me get this straight. Your Aces unique magic. And you got an Ace trap in another world and now you need help to get him out?" Carter asked some sweat drops on his face. "Basically, but I'm sure Anna and Alan could explain it better then me." Ally said putting a hand to her face. "And who are they?" Riddle asked crossing his arm over his chest. "Aces other shadows" "I'm still-"

"That is a terrible way of explaining who we are, Ally" everyone that was in the room turned around to look at the voice that had spoken. There stood two more shadow figures. One girl outlined in red, who seemed to be mimicking Riddles poses, and a boy outline in blue who had his hand behind his back. "Oh, Anna, Alan, I was just about to explain who you were." "There no need for that now, Ally, dear. Let's cut straight to the chase then." Alan said walking to stand next to Ally. "I hear that people your age do better when you can have a visual depiction of what is happening, so 'Fabricate'." A blue light appears next to his hand and when it dies down a book is in his hand.

"This is as simple as I could get it, so children sit still, and Anna will read you this story here." Alan said handing Anna the book. "You know that we're not really kids, right?" Deuce was taken a little aback by those words. "If you were to take your oldest alive relative times their age by 5 I would still be older. So yes children, you are to me." "Alright calm down, you can start now Anna"

"Ok let's see" You might be wondering, what is Wonderland anyway? Wonderland was the product of the first Alice using there unique magic to escape her boring life that she feared was ahead of her. When she left Wonderland, it became more unstable than it already was. It began searching for someone to take the place of the first Alice, to find a true 'Alice' is what they wanted. Unfortunately for them every person they brought could not survive the version of Wonderland that they had made. Each and every one of them had died, most of the time by their own actions. "Well that's basically it"

"But technically Ace already got his 'ending' but he didn't die for some reason. Adrian's unique magic lets them go back in time so Ace could choose a different ending." Anna showed them the book which showed Ace sleeping on a chair with two figures near him. "Oh, the tweedle twins. Wonder why they didn't kill Ace." Anna hit Ally in the head after she said that. "That is not important right now, anyway." She turned the page and it shows Ace singing with a flower.

"This is Aces current 'ending' which seems to be going pretty well. Though knowing Ace he's probably not going to stay there very long. Anyway let's get into the next thing, who we are to Ace."
.
.
.
.
This will have another part to it soon, I just wanted to get this out today for my birthday.