White Rabbit

"I'm really starting to hate walking, and these boots aren't helping" Ace though he must have been walking for over any hour, and still is not out of this stupid forest. Ace spotted something white out of the corner of his eye, looking over he saw an opening in the trees. "I wonder if this is were I'm supposed to go" Ace said heading over and looking out of the clearing. There was a house surrounded by a gate and a garden.

Stepping out of the forest Ace made his way over to the house. "It looks like a normal house" Ace though, but more that the house was the only normal thing. The gate was made of a bunch of different kinds of fencing and had a bunch of big and small holes in the fencing. Then the garden that only had carrots had random holes and some carrots huge and some really small.

The front door to the house burst open startling Ace, turning to see who it was saw the white rabbit. "Oh dear, oh dear Alice there you are you must help me find my gloves" the rabbit said running up to Ace. "But your already wearing gloves" Ace said confused. "These are different gloves you know that. Now come on were going to be late if you don't find them soon." The rabbit said pushing Ace towards the door.

When Ace entered the house he saw that it kind of resemble the room that he first woke up in. But with a lot more clocks like a lot more clocks ever wall, ceiling, and table had a least two clocks, but each held a different time. Going up the stairs Ace choose to go into the first room he saw.

It was a bedroom it seem to follow the same design as the rest of the house. Looking around Ace open a little chest inside there were little treats that said 'eat me'. "The last time I ate something like this I grow, so I don't think I'll be eating another one of these" Ace though. Closing the box he went back to finding the gloves looking under the bed he found a box. Opening it there were a pare of gloves that looked like the ones he was wearing, but had a diamond shaped cut out.

"Maybe this is what I'm supposed to find" Ace said taking the box and headed back down the stairs and outside. "Is what‐" before Ace could finish the rabbit grab the box from his hands. "Good now let's go Alice we can not be late to this unhappy birthday party."

"Hay mister rabbit, what you doing?" A voices said both Ace and the rabbit turned to see the girl and her brother that Ace meet on the beach sitting on one of the only stable part of the gate. "I was just about to leave for something important." The rabbit said walking up to her. "Oh, are you going to an unhappy birthday? Well why don't we join you?" Raven asked.

"No way you know your ban from coming to any of the kings unhappy birthday because of what you did the last time you came." "O well we didn't do any to bad." "Not anything to bad! You broke so many rules your lucky your not dead!"

This bickering seemed to just continue on and on. Someone put there hand of Ace's shoulder, he turned to see Robin "You need to leave Kite is not going to help you find your way home. He's to loyal to the king," Robin whisper. Kite? Was that what the white rabbit name was Ace though. "Well then what I'm I going to do?" Ace whisper back. "I don't know, but just keep going. If you were able to get away from the tweedle twins I'm sure you can find your way out of here"

Ace didn't know if he could trust him, but he knows that even those twins that lived of of madeing other people and things lose there minds were scared of this king ever had talked about. "Ok, but I don't know were to go." "Just keep following the path, by the time my sister and Kite are done arguing you'll be far enough." . Given Ace a small shove he walk over to his sister to block Kite view of Ace. Walking past the three people Ace started walking in the opposite direction of the house and forest. "Well there goes the only hope and lead I had at getting home."
.
.
.
.
.
"And lastly you also broke rule 800 'only a special guest and wear all of the card soldiers symbol.' Your VERY lucky that you not dead for that one. The king talk about that one for weeks!" Kite finished his rant. "Wow that's a lot, well come on Raven we got to get going." Robin said staring to drag he's sister away from the house. "See you later Kite" Raven scream.

"Those two are going to be the death of me." Kite sigh looking at his watch. His eyes went wide "O dear I'm really late" without a second thought he ran into the forest.
.
.
.
.
"Alison did you use your magic to make the rabbit forget that Ace was there?" Adrien asked his sister. "No, I guess that rabbit really is forgetful" Alison said with a giggle. "Just like the one we knew. I guess it just runs in the family" Adrien said laughing. "Yeah, let's get going im sure thing are about to get really interesting."