Time to wake up Alice

"Time to wake Alice"

Opening his eyes confused, Ace was laying in a room which structure held no logic. The walls twisted, and turned, shadows with no objects to created them, object melting into the walls. Sitting up two flowers fell from Ace's head to his lap. "What in the great seven " Ace said panicked. The flowers were confusing but was frightened Ace was that his clothes have changed from his dorm uniform.

It was a light blue dress that goes down to his knees, with a white bow tied in the back. Black dress boots, a diamond and clover charm handing from them. Black and white leggings, a pare of lace gloves with a heart shape cut out of them, a bracelet with a spade charm on it. With a black bow head band on his head.

Looking down the hall Ace saw the shadow of the rabbit he was following earlier. Getting up and shoveling the flowers into his pocket and ran after the shadow. Turning the corner Ace hear the shutting of a door running over to it opening it. Behind it was another door smaller than the last, again, and again till he squeeze into the last door opening.

Out on the other side was a room with nothing but a room with nothing but a small door. Going over to it Ace try to turn the handle, Ace let go of it when it seem to yell out in pain.

"Excuse me" Ace said concerned. "It is quite all right, but that was quite the turn." The door said it in a fancy speaking voice. "Please could you-" Ace was cut off by the door "Well one good turn deserves another what can I do for you dear."

"I'm looking for a white rabbit, and I need to get throw your door" Ace explained. "Just like the last Alice. Yes, yes if you want to get throw then try the bottle on the table."

"What table" Ace turned around to see a table fall to the ground. "Read the directions and directly you'll be directed in the right direction." "But all it say is drink me" Ace thought. Ace turned the bottle in every direction and smell the pink liquid inside it. "May whatever are you doing dear." "My potion teacher taught me to look over any potion for things...." Ace try to explain. Drinking almost all the potion in one gulp, Ace tasted a hint of cherry tart.

Little by little Ace shrunk till he was as smaller as the bottle. "What did that potion do" Ace asked the door. "Exactly what you asked,but unfortunately you can't get in because I'm locked." The door said in a matter of fact way. "Oh dear what do I do now" "Well don't worry you have the key-" Ace cut him off "what key?"

"Don't tell me you left it up there." Ace looked up at the table, and sure there was a key. "My, my dear if the king was here, and he found out you broke rule 705 it would be off with your head." "Excuse me." Ace said touching him throat. By the way he was talking Ace guess that it was not like Riddle's unique magic which was painful for how long he was collared. Looking up Ace tried to climb the table which only lead him falling. "Oh, what am I going to do now"Ace asked the door.

"You could try the box" and just like that a box appeared at his feet. Opening the box it was filled with treats "Eat me, all right but great seven know what this does" Ace said eating a small bit of it.

With that Ace grow as big as the room. The door said something, but Ace's couldn't hear him because his was in the door face. "What did you say" Ace asked moving his foot. "I said a little of that go's a long way." The door said laughing.

"It's not funny how am I going to get home now." Ace said started to cry. The tears started to flood the room. "Hey, hey its going alright dear "the door said panicked. "No it's not how am I going to get out of here?" "The bottle my dear, drink what left in the bottle." Picking up the bottle Ace drunk what little potion that was left.

Srinking again Ace fell into the bottle. "My, my dear Alice you are as reckless as you grandmother was" "what do you know about my grandma, and my names not Alice." "Now, now Alice it's time for you to be on your way" the door said opening it's mouth letting the water drin into it the bottle drifting with the rest of the water. "Hay you still need to give me an answer" Ace yelled banging 9n the bottle, but getting no reply Ace sat down defeated.

Looking around the only this he could see was water, or well purple water. With nothing to do Ace pulled the two flower out of his pocket. They were a red and white roses he knew that when given together they mean something, but he never listened when his brother's taught his thing like that. The waves twisted and turned the bottle sending Ace smashing into the bottle knocking his out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ending of this chapter is weird but I hope you liked it.