Changing though the season

"I really do appreciate that you let me stay here for a while." Ace was saying goodbye to the flowers. "oh, of course little Rose, and thank you for singing with us." The Rose said, there was a small moment where the other flowers started to agree with them. "Have a safe trip, my dear." "Oh, and come visit us if you ever have the chance."

"I will thank you." Ace said one last goodbye before turning around and walking in the direction that the flowers told him the caterpillar would be. It really didn't take long for him to find the area. He was told to look for Mushrooms and there were a whole lot of them here. Ace started to climb over some of the mushrooms in an attempt to make it to the center of the valley.

With much trial and error Ace finally got to what he believed to be the center for something or someone was making blue and purple smoke. Sitting down on one of the mushrooms to catch his breath Ace saw a person with purple and blue hair smoking a hookah. After a few minutes Ace called out to the person. "Excuse me, I'm trying to find a person called the caterpillar. Do you perhaps know who that is?"

The person opened their eyes that were a Violet color and stared at Ace for a minute before replying "that would be me......and who might you be." "Oh you can call me Alice." Another moment of silence before the person sat up completely. "Hmm, is that so...... Well then what pleasure do I have to see you here.... Little Alice."

"I was told by the flowers that you could help me get well...back to my original size." The person didn't say anything for another minute, just smoking some more on their hookah. "Ummm, did you not hear me? Should I-" "Just....thanking. Why do you wish to continue this journey....you could have stayed with the flowers....they would take care of you. I'm sure...you understand. Just turn around and go back....to them."

"No way, I have to get back to my home- also." Ace started but was interrupted again. "What is so important back there....that you're willing to risk your life...to return....if I help you... I can't guarantee that you'll....get home alive.... little Alice." The person stood up, and jumped to a lower mushroom to be closer to Ace. "what do you.....have to say about that."

"I'll be ok with that, at least I can say that I tried." Ace was definitely scared out of his mind but he was determined to just get out of this crazy place. "You're brave.... little Alice...I'll give you that...but it really won't get you far. Just.... don't trust anyone...that gut feeling you have...will be what saves you....in the end." The person turned around and started to walk around. "Hey, wait I still need your help" Ace said trying to stand, but ended up sliding off the mushrooms.

"You can call me Kester....eat the cookie...and don't drink the tea....good luck little Alice." "Huu, what cookie" Ace asked confused. "Just...think...for a minute." Cookie.. Cookie, wait cookie that one from the door. Ace reached into the pocket of the dress and pulled out the cookie from it. It was almost three weeks old, at least he thinks it is, he has been losing track of time recently.

"I guess I have nothing left to lose." Ace shoved the rest of the cookie in his mouth and swallowed it quickly. One second two seconds and on the third Ace grew back to his normal size, ruining the mushrooms as well. "Yuck, oh I'm going to be tasting that cookie for so long. But I guess there is no use in staying here. I mean I have to be close to getting home soon...at least I hope.