God Bones

MY NEW STORY!!!

A dark academia retelling of Beauty and the Beast with laces of Greek mythology

Lucy is human in a family of powerful sorcerers. Growing up sheltered, Lucy's life takes a turn for the worse when her sister falls victim to a deadly spell.

Hell bent on saving her sister, Lucy marries into a dangerous family of sorcerers and moves to an old gothic chateau in the middle of France, only to find her fiancé is not quite the monster she expected. But with historians disappearing and death magic being used for the first time in history, nothing is as it seems.

Gods whose names are long forgotten are awakening, and a certain death deity has made her his enemy.

Torn between love and duty, trapped in a game of madness and death. Lucy's best shot at survival is to embrace her cunning and her cruelty: traits she never thought she might possess as she transforms from a gentle wallflower to a dangerous spy. She is determined to succeed, but what will it cost her?

...

So I'm back! God Bones is already at 13 chapters so go over to my profile and check it out!

It's a bit different from TSC and TBaTH but I'm sure you will like it. Its dark academia with sorcerers and magic and gods.

This book is a hot mess of Dan Brown, Spy Kids, Sorcerers, Beauty and the Beast, Persephone and Hades. I had great fun writing it and I hope you like reading it ♡