Chapter Two

Astoria returned to her study, opening the potions package and placing all the items onto the wooden table in the kitchen. She mumbled incoherently to herself as she sorted the ingredients and put the pre-made potions aside, then took all the ingredients upstairs to her potions table. She always made sure to have all the potions she needed before trips or journeys.

"Edurus, Wiggenweld, Healing Potion, and Murtlap Essence." She said, assuring herself that she had everything that she had needed.

She would probably depart from the town within the next few days, going to embark on her next adventure. She thought of maybe returning to Hogwarts to visit the Forbidden Forest or visit Croatia to finish her studies on Centaurs since she was writing a book about them, they were often misunderstood so she thought it would be good to take it upon herself to set the record straight.

A letter suddenly flew through the chimney and out of the fireplace, landing on the table beside Astoria's hand. She let out a small, curious gasp and grabbed the letter up off of the table. She slid a letter opener right under the red wax seal and slipped the letter out.

"Dear Astoria,

It's due time I write to you. Sorry for my lack of letters, but Polly has been driving me up the walls as of late. We've been desperate to find a way to entertain her, I suppose it is just the Weasley genes.

How have you been? I hope Hamilton has been treating you well.

I heard about Zadie's Caravan that was attacked. Funny enough, some of those supplies were supposed to come my way for an order. I found out you were in the area and wanted to check if you were alright.

I haven't heard of a caravan attack in many years, so I feel as if I'm just a bit paranoid that they just started up so randomly, especially since you're so close to them.

I hope you're doing well. All the best,

-Garreth Weasley

Astoria smiled as she read the letter. Garreth had been one of her closest friends since leaving Hogwarts. She wrote him quite a lot, along with her dear friend Ominis Gaunt.

During her sudden admission to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in her 5th year. She had met Garreth in potions class, after he had blown up a cauldron and a piece of it hit him right in between the eyes, causing it to swell. Astoria had run over from her own table to help him up and check on him, thankfully enough he was fine, and from then on they worked together as potions partners on most major projects.

Astoria thought he was funny, especially the way she had even met him in the first place.

She pulled out a piece of parchment to write Garreth back, telling him she was just fine and Hamilton was perfect for her for the time she had been staying there. She slipped the letter into an envelope and sealed it with wax, sending it off by owl to her friend.

She started brewing her potions, making sure she carefully put in the correct amount of everything, trying to make sure she didn't blow up the cauldron in the middle of the Bedroom.

Later on in the night, she found herself up late. It was almost midnight so Astoria supposed she should get some sort of sleep before leaving. She walked upstairs to her room and grabbed out a sheer, satin nightgown, and slipped it on.

She blew out the candle and sat down on her bed, just about to lie down to sleep. But right as she did, a loud knock at the door came from downstairs. Her eyes immediately flew open.

"Who knocks on someone's door at Midnight?!" She thought to herself.

Astoria grumbled incoherently as she stumbled out of bed, snatching a robe off of the foot of the bed so that she could at least be a bit decent while answering the door. She walked downstairs casting Lumos so that she would be able to see.

Another more rapid knock came from the door. "I'll be with you in just a moment!" She called out, walking through the kitchen to the door. The clock said 12:03, it was past midnight, who on earth was knocking on her door at this hour? It was completely dark out, the area felt quite ominous and chilling, and Astoria could only hope it was someone friendly.

She started to open the door, "I'm so sorry, you caught me at a compromising time-."

Opening the door just enough to see the person's face, she let out a small gasp of disbelief. She barely even recognized him.

His jawline had defined much more, but his face still had all the same freckles she had known so well, his figure was much more masculine, his hair had dainty curls that came right above his forehead, and he had gotten so much taller. For a moment, Astoria thought she had no idea who she was looking at.

Then she realized it.

She was looking at the face of Sebastian Sallow.

A/n: Short, I know. My apologies again but- OOOOOOOO SEBASTIANNNNNNNNNNN. Okay that's all I had to say, Love y'all! <3