Bonus Chapter

If you have read Twisted, you know that I like writing at least one chapter from Lars' POV and this is the chapter. I know that we are still at the beginning but I think that we really need it as we have really really missed him in the previous chapter. Right? :P Also, this chapter will provide information about what is happening in Axes as Kiara is not there right now. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, Red is here to see you," Alan says.

I nod at him, letting him know that he can bring her in.

"I'll talk to you later. I love you..." I tell her with a smile on my face.

It's been six days since I dropped her at her apartment back in Human World. I miss her so f*cking much. I miss her smile. Her innocent face. Her big round eyes... I miss her scent. I miss waking up next to her in the morning. I miss listening to her talking in her sleep at night.

I want to leave everything and go to her. I want to squeeze her in my arms. I want to wrap her hand in mine and kiss her... but I also want to get rid of the psycho. I want- I need Axes to be safe so that I can bring her back...

She is going to the café with Jena and Kall. I like that she's warming up to Jena again. I'm all for it as long as she's not alone. It's not like she'll keep in touch with her when she comes back... I don't like Jena but, right now, she's the only one my Kiara knows there. I know how hard it must have been for her to go back there after having been disconnected for so long. New environment. New class. No friends...She's timid and not very good at engaging in socials. She wouldn't have made friends that easily... She would have been all alone and that would break my heart...

Kall sounds like a good guy... For now... He knows that Kiara is engaged and knows his boundaries. Talking to him has been helpful to Kiara. He was very close to them years ago and being with her makes her feel close to her family again. I don't mind it... as long as he stays within limits. Kiara is mine. I won't think twice before ripping his throat out.

"Can I come in?" Red asks, knocking on the door as she opens it a little.

"Red. Come in" I walk away from my desk and give her a quick hug, "How are you? What are you doing here?"

"Ah... Could've been better but... You know..." She chuckles, "I heard that you were looking for an assistant?"

"Yes." I frown at her.

"Well... I was kinda looking for a job......." She says in a suggestive tone.

"Indeed. You want the job?"

"Yeah, would be great. I mean if that's okay with you!"

I chuckle, "Sure, but it's only temporary as I've already appointment my permanent secretary."

"Really? Who?"

I just smirk at her.

"Oh, you!" She says, giggling, "Such a lucky girl she is" She notes.

"I'm the lucky one..." I reply.

"Awwww. Oh my god, Lars, that's so sweet! You really love her!"

I just half smile at her. I really love her. More than anything... She is my whole world... And I will do anything for her. Anything.

"So, when do I start?"

"What about right now?" 

She squeals and hugs me.

I ask Alan to bring the contract and she signs it. I let Alan bring her up to speed while I text her. My only one. To give her the good news. She'll be very happy. She's been asking me to get an assistant to help me.

"Okay. Alan told me, well... everything. So, that dude. What is his problem with humans? Do you think it's Adrian?"

I nod, "No. We have already paid Adrian a visit. This is someone else."

"Hmm... What do you think he wants?"

"My guess is Axes. He wants my throne..."

She gasps, "How dare he! We should murder that Son of a b*tch!"

"That's the plan," I conclude.

"Okay, so you get started, I'll make us some coffee and be right back," She says and goes to make our coffee.

My phone vibrates. A smile touches my lips as I see her name on the screen. She has sent me a picture. I open it and I sigh in peace. She brings me comfort. She brings me peace... 

She is at the café and is sitting at a table with Jena and Kall. She is radiant. Glowing... Her beauty and innocence are unmatched... I have never had such feelings for anyone ever before. Yes, I loved Esmeralda... But what I feel for Kiara... What she means to me... is unparalleled... She has awakened something in me... Something I didn't know existed... I will never let go of her...

"Here, your coffee," Red extends her arm toward me, giving me my coffee.

"Thanks," I tell her and bring it to my mouth. I blow into it and take a light sip. I instantly press my lips not to cringe. That's really bitter.

"Is it okay?" Red asks with hope gleaming in her eyes.

"Yeah. Just add a little bit of sugar next time," I tell her in a casual tone not to break her spirit.

"Okay!" she says cheerfully.

I bring the mug to my lips and take another sip. I've never had such bad coffee in my life before. I gulp every time I take a sip but I do not want to be rude so I drink all of it. 

I reply to Kiara's message by sending her a picture of us working. I miss her so f*cking much. I need to go see her soon. I need to wrap her in my arms. I need to kiss her. To let her know how much I miss her. My Kiara...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it! Bonus Chapter is over! So, did you like it? Are you happy that we have a Lars POV early in the book? :D What do you think of his feelings for her? What do you think of Red working with him? Are you liking the story so far? Are you excited about the upcoming chapters? What do you think is gonna happen in the story?

Please don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter. It means a lot to me. TY! xoxoxo