Teaser

We start our story off with Nezu meeting with the hero association leader.

Madam President: what is it that you come to me in person nezu?

Nezu: I'm in need of help. My students were attacked at the USJ recently... and I need assistance.

Madam President: so you are indeed of a bodyguard.

Nezu: yes.

Madam President: hmm... I might have the person for you.

Nezu: really?

Madam President: yes. Follow me.

Both Nezu and Madam President made their way to an elevator and went down to the basement of the Hero Association.

Nezu: if it's not too much to ask why are we heading to the basement?

Madam President: simple. To get you your bodyguard.

Nezu: hmm... how did you come across this person?

Madam President: they were given to us.

Nezu: someone just gave you a person!

Madam President: * sigh* sadly yes...

Nezu then thought about who this person could be to just give a person to the hero association.

Madam President: I should give you a warning.

Nezu: hmm?

Madam President: the person you are about to meet doesn't trust anyone other than one person. And with luck, they haven't been sent out for a job.

Nezu: mind if I ask for their name?

Madam President: they abandoned their old name and they go by the name Cross.

Nezu: Cross?

Madam President: yes. He wouldn't tell us his name. So we came up with a code name for him that he took as his new name.

Then the elevator stopped.

Madam President: will its time to meet him.

Nezu and Madam President both made their way to a room and saw a person with his hands covered and chained to the floor. He then heard them he looked up at them.

 He then heard them he looked up at them

Madam President: hello cross.

Cross:...

Madam President: I come to you for a job.

Cross:...

Madam President: I keep forgetting your partner is the only one who can get you to talk. One sec nezu.

Then the Madam President made a call.

Madam President: negant. Can you come to we're cross is. It's about a job. Okay.