Chapter 10: the final battle...

we return with Cross giving an offer to his grandma to bring her back to life.

Nana: wait... you can-

Cross: bring you back to life... yes I can...

Nana: that should be impossible.

Cross:... I'm sure me being here *looks around* shouldn't be possible...

Nana: that's... true...

Cross: so... what do you think...

Nana: I would say yes but what about Torino...

Cross: a part of me... wants to bring him back... but I feel he doesn't want to... he told me once that he's lived life to the fullest and he made many mistakes and I plan to fix those mistakes...

Nana: that's a noble goal!

Cross: I've had people to help me...

Cross would think of his girlfriends, eri, and Ink for the help that he needed.

Cross: so what do you say...

Nana: I say... sure...

Cross: Okay... now before that...

Cross would then turn to Izumi.

Cross: I wish to say something to you Izumi...

Izumi: hmm?

Cross: I know what you are planning and that's to leave UA...

Izumi would look surprised that her brother would know what she was planning.

Cross: *sigh* I don't understand why you would think of this... but... If it comes to a point that I need to intervene to stop you... then I will... I might not look like it... but I do care for my family... so don't do anything stupid... I'll take my leave now... I'll bring you back once all this is all over Grandma... just be passing for now...

Cross would then leave the vestige world. Once he did he would then leave the hospital. And he would then return to his room and would see Ink was awake.

Cross:... hey...

Ink: hey...

Cross: look... I'm sorry about-

Ink would then give Cross a hug.

Cross: huh?!

Ink: it's fine... I probably would have done the same thing if I lose him too...

Cross:.. again I'm sorry about Almost killing your... and your girlfriends are probably going to kill me for that...

Ink: ya... they sure will be mad... and you know if I try to stop them I'll get the same result.

Cross: ya... so what do you plan to do now...?

Ink: well go back home and keep my family safe... I have a weird feeling I'm being watched...

Cross: hmm weird... well you know if your ever in need of my help I'm only one call away.

Ink: I know... well don't you have a battle against some villains to beat...

Cross: *sigh* it's just more work...

Ink: why not call it an x-event like you normally do? *laughs*

Cross: *smirks* I might... but really... I'm not going to let any more people I care about die on me... that means you too...

Ink: aww does the cold-hearted cross have a soft spot for me? I'm flattered. But anyways I best get going. I wish you luck in this battle of yours. I wish I could stay but I have problems I need to deal with in my AU.