Chapter 7: a little horned girl

We begin our chapter off with Cross waiting with yang orca.

Orca:...

Cross:...

Orca: I can't believe they allowed you to help in this...

Cross: they asked me... and I accepted... don't worry I won't kill any students. I only told you to make a powerful shockwave and let you handle the rest. That is all I was asked to do... if any of the students attack me then I'll only block their attacks happy.

Orca: fine! But if I see you do anything thing funny! I'll have you arrested!

Cross: I like to see you try...

Cross and orca would then hear the sound for them to go out. Cross would then unleash a powerful slash that would go through the wall and show him and Orca standing there.

Izumi: oni-Chan!

Cross would watch as Shoto and a guy who controls wind-fighting. But instead of working together, they'd be arguing.

Cross: can I handle this?

Orca: sure...

Cross would then tell the others to stop.

Cross: Enough! Of this petty argument!

Cross would then teleport above the guy who's flying and kicks him down to the ground. He would then land on his blaster.

Cross: it's annoying...

Orca: Cross!

Cross: hmm?

Orca: I'll handle them... you handle the girl...

Cross: got it...

Cross would then fly towards Izumi.

Cross: saving that kid was smart... but could cost you your life in an actual fight...

Izumi: why are you here?!

Cross: simple... to test you...

Cross would then make a knife appear. And points it at Izumi!

Cross: now! Show me how much you've improved! Hero!

Izumi would then do her full cowling and charge at Cross and kick him. But he would block the kick with his knife and slide back a bit.

Cross thought: she's improving... but it's not enough...

Cross would then quicken counter and kick Izumi in the stomach sending her back.

Izumi: gah!

Cross: having power is pointless if you don't have the speed to counter... now get up hero...

Izumi would then get up and charge at Cross again but this time throwing punches. Cords would then flip his knife to hit with the back end so he didn't cut her hands.

 Cords would then flip his knife to hit with the back end so he didn't cut her hands