Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event

We see Cross happily nibbling on his chocolate pretzels while he waits for the festival to begin. He would see midnight going on the stage. Then almost every male pro hero began to cheer. This annoyed Cross he wanted to enjoy his chocolate pretzels in peace. So he released a huge amount of killer intent to shut them up. Then Nagant slapped him in the back of the heads

Kaina: you need to control your anger.

Cross: they were annoyed. I wanted to enjoy my chocolate pretzels without hearing them scream over one person.

Kaina: just go back to eating your pretzels, please.

Cross: fine...

Cross would go back to eating his fifth pretzel.  Kaina would then apologize for cross. Because she knows he wasn't going to do it. Midnight then continued with starting the sports festival. She would then introduce the classes. Cross would then see all the students coming out. By the time they all came out cross finished the pretzel he was eating. He would look at each student carefully.

Kaina: hmm? Something wrong?

Cross:...no... I'm just analyzing them...

Kaina: why?

Cross: to see if they are true heroes or not.

Kaina: right. I forget you hate people who act like fakes.

Cross would nod his head.

Cross: before I forget remember me to go speak with the president later.

Kaina: umm sure?

Cross: thanks.

Cross would continue to analyze the students and see that a good handful of the students are sinful, but not enough to make them fakes in his eyes.

Cross: theirs some that need work...

Kaina: how much...?

Cross: I'll say like 30 of the students...

Kaina: what about the heroes here?

Cross would then do the same thing with the heroes he could see and make it obvious.

Cross: the other half of the stadium has... like 50 of what I could see.

Kaina: that much. Tch! They think they could be heroes.

Cross: if anyone said anything I'll personally handle it.

Kaina: just make sure they're alive.

Cross would nod his head. And then he would hear what the first event was about to begin. He would then see the students line up.

Cross: one of the todoroki will trap one.

Kaina: obviously. To get ahead it's best to trap your opponents.

Cross: true...

Then the siren went off telling the students to go. But then Shoto used his ice to trap the students but some managed to dodge it. He would see class 1-A being able to get through shoto ice. Cross would watch as the students make their way through the obstacle course.

Cross: I'm gonna go get a drink.

Kaina: okay.

Cross would then teleport to the hallway and find a vending machine. On his way to find vending machines, he would pass Toshi and Inko.

Inko: umm you meant to be taking part in the event.

Cross:...

Cross thought: did Nezu forget to tell his staff about me working here? *sigh*