Chapter 1: Testing Class 1-A

We return to Cross to test the students to see if they are truly worthy of having him protect them.

Cross: now... are you ready...

The students would get into a fighting stance.

Momo: we should come up with a plan!

Lida: that's a smart idea!

Izumi: theirs a problem there!

Momo: we what's wrong?

Izumi: we don't know his abilities.

Katsuki: he also doesn't know ours!

Cross: that would be true... but in my case, I already know all your quirks.

They all then turn around to see Cross standing there. They all move away. Mina would try and throw acid at Cross, but he would teleport away.

Cross thought: I shouldn't use my bone attacks... that will most likely give me away. I'm going to stick with the knives for now.

Cross then made small knives and throw them at the students. Momo would react fast enough to create a shield to block some. Some would get behind her or would dodge them.

Cross thought: they have good reflexes... but not good enough.

Cross would then see Kirishima coming at him to fight him. He dodge every punch he would throw at him.

Cross thought: a close-quarter fighter. His quirk suits him. But he's still inexperienced.

Cross would then kick Kirishima back at the students.

Mina: you okay?

Kirishima: I'm good... he's strong... he's able to knock me out of my hardening with one kick.

Cross thoughts: who's next to come at me...

Cross would then see ice coming from two sides. He would then jump up. And create two knives and create an X-shaped Slash destroying the ice.

Cross thought: Shoka and Shoto... long range to mid-range... not good at hand to hand...

He would then see fire coming at him he would then teleport out of the way.

Cross though: why doesn't Shoka use her fire...? Did something happen while I was gone...?

Cross would then see Katsuki charging at him.

Cross thought: now katsuki... I can tell your ego has gone up... I should drop that.

Before Katsuki could use his quirk on cross. Cross would appear in front of him. And punch him square in the face sending him flying.

Cross thought: that should break his ego or just make him mad one of the two

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cross thought: that should break his ego or just make him mad one of the two.

Cross would then dodge an attack from behind and saw it was Katsumi.

Cross Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें