Chapter 6: Resucing the Twins

Cross was standing in front of the madam president.

Cross:...

Madam President: I can understand your frustration cross! But to allow you to join the raid will be very difficult!

Cross: and why's that...

Madam President: well the heroes don't really trust you.

Cross: like I care about their trust... all I need is your words then I'll get going...

Madam President: I know but just wait for now... okay...

Cross: Tch! Fine! But if they fail I'm going...

Madam President: that's okay.

Cross: I also heard they going to add dorms to the UA students...

Madam President: yes they are going to be adding dorms to make sure the students are kept safe.

Cross would then notice that the president got a call from some heroes that they found rag doll.

Madam President: Cross I want you to go to their location now! You might be able to help her.

Cross would then be given their location and teleport there. Once he got there he would see some police and some pros

Jeanist: Why are you here!?

Cross: I was ordered to come here to see if I can help...

Jeanist: Like I'll-

Tiger: Please! Help her!

This shocked the heroes.

Cross: I'll do my best...

Cross would then make his overwrite button appear and heal any physical damage. He would then notice something.

Cross: her quirk...

Tiger: what about it?

Cross: it's gone...

This shocked everyone. But this mad cross mad.

Tiger: no...

Cross: I promise you this...

Tiger: huh!?

Cross: I'll get her quirk back..!

Cross would then teleport back to the madam President. Cross would explain that Ragdoll's quirk was stolen from her. Cross would ask what her quirk was originally so he could get it back.

Madam President: and how do you plan to get her quirk back?

Cross: simple... *makes his overwrite button appear* I'll overwrite him.

The Tv would then grab the two's attention and see that all Might and Torino were fighting AFO. Cross would begin to lose his patience and begin to leave.

Madam President: Cross!

Cross would stop.

Cross:...what...

Madam President: just make sure to stay alive...

Cross would nod his head and go to the battlefield.

AFO: is this all you have? You're getting weaker all might!

All might: I'm not going to give up! I'm going to go beyond my limits!

All might would throw a punch at AFO but would get sent flying back.

AFO: you disappoint me All might...

All might would be at his limit. Then AFO senses someone new on the field.