Chapter 9: a talk With grandma nana

We start our story with cross putting the vile he got from Ink somewhere he could see it and know if he would ever going to see it or need it. And over the next few weeks cross would watch as the students get stronger with their quirks. But one day cross would ask to come to the Hero association building to see if he could help with the new hero rankings.

Cross:... right... like I care about that... so why should I go... and doesn't like almost every single hero hate me... for the things I do...

Madam President: *sigh* look I personally didn't want you to go... but they want you to be there...

Cross: what do I get out of going...?

Madam President: I can buy as much chocolate and tacos as you want...

Cross:...

Cross:... Okay, I'll go...

Madam President thought: so glad that works... he would have killed all those heroes if they tried to talk with him... he's not really a fan of the top heroes.

Cross would then be given a few hundred chocolate bars so he didn't kill any of the heroes at the ranking. Cross would then just watch the rankings while eating his chocolate. And he would watch the heroes be given their ranks. He would see Rumi and Ryuko be in the top 10.

Cross thought: well... good for them I guess...

Cross didn't really care about the rankings he just wanted to eat his chocolate or be with his girlfriends and eri. But he would decide to stay and watch. He would be bored watching the rankings and would then leave once it's over. But would notice hawks and endeavor going leave. He would decide to follow them in secret. After a few hours, we would see Endeavor get attacked by a nomu but Cross notices something different about this nomu.

Cross: that one is stronger than the others... but still weak compared to me...

Cross would watch Hawk evacuate the civilians in the area away. And Hawk would notice crosse

Hawk: hey!

Cross: hmm? *looks at Hawks*

Hawk: A hand would be nice!

Cross: you sure you don't want me to steal your spotlight...

Hawk: Don't be you right now!

Cross: *sigh*

Cross would then use his telekinesis and moved away any civilian who was near away to a safe distance.

Cross: Happy now...

Hawk: Yes! Now let-

Cross: theirs no us in this. This is your own problem I'm not cleaning... if they try and come to fight me then I'll deal with it.

Hawk: tch! Fine!

Cross would watch hawk fly to help endeavor the best he could. Cross would watch endeavor destroy buildings.

Cross thought: I wonder how Inks doing...? I hope I get to meet his Eri... god the cuteness will to much if my Eri and his meet... it will be worth it! I think he said she has heterochromia in her eyes... hmm?

Cords would then see some feathers and see them carrying people. Cross would sense people still inside. And that a building was about to fall. Cross would then use his button to teleport all the people who were still inside outside and to a safe distance.

Cross: that should help...

Cross would then see Endeavor having a problem fighting the nomu. Cross would then see the nomu was talking.