Chapter 4: The intership

We return with cross waiting outside of UA with Kaina.

Cross: you know you don't need to come right?

Kaina: is there way one else who can calm you down when you go on a rampage?

Cross:... true... I'm not trying to be rude... but to compare you to the other two... you are so far able to stop me from going on a rampage... that doesn't me I don't love them...

Kaina: I know.

Cross: they're taking too long...

Izumi: who's taking too long?

Cross would then look to his right to see Izumi, shoka, and Katsumi standing there.

Cross: you three took your sweet time... and don't use your girls as excuses... I've heard so many times from Kaina when she's on your time...

Kaina would then smack Cross in the back of the head.

Kaina: you don't need to tell people that!

Cross: sorry...

Kaina: god your embarrassing.

Cross: you know I don't have a filter on me. I just say wants on my mind.

Kaina: you should have a filter!

Cross: kinda hard even though I was trained the way I was.

Kaina: fair...

Izumi: hmm? Are we going to go?

Cross: oh right... we're going to head to either Torino Places or the hero association building.

Katsumi: Why would we go there?!

Cross: what do you mean?

Katsumi: why would we go somewhere that hurt you?!

Cross: to train you?

Katsumi: I would rather train at some old man's place than there.

Cross:... You being serious about this...?

Shoka: she is... you forget how protective she can get...

Cross: fair... well then let's go to Torino place then...

Cross and the girls would make their way toward his house.

Izumi: why don't we have you teleport us?

Cross: I need to have been there or have a clear image of his place to teleport. Sense I don't have either of those I can't. So we're taking the train.

Izumi: oh.

The train then came. They would then get on. Cross would tell them to wake him up once they get there he's going to take a nap. Kaina said she'll do it. He would then start to sleep. He would then see he's in a dark void.

Cross: hmm? I normally don't dream like this...

Cross would walk a bit until he saw a button.