Chapter 5: A forest clash

Cross was asked by the Madam President to go with the students to their training camp trip. He would agree to go. He would put his original outfit on and go get ready to leave. Kaina would notice that Cross was wearing his first outfit and ask why he would be wearing that.

Cross:... stick to the classics I guess...

Kaina: if that's what you want then sure... make sure to bring a spare if you need to change. Also, bring those sleepwear clothes I bought for you.

Cross: got it...

Cross would then put some sweatpants and T-shirts in his bag to bring. He would then finish packing and wait for Kaina to finish. After she was done both Cross and Kaina would go to the Madam President and tell her they were heading out.

Cross: before we leave.

Madam President: is there a problem cross?

Cross: if villains try and attack us do I promise to kill them...

Madam President: if you deem them a threat. Then yes. If not then try and sudo them.

Cross: got it...

Cross and Kaina would then leave for UA. Cross would just teleport them to UA's gates and they would see Aizawa standing there waiting for the students. They would walk over.

Aizawa: it seems the problem nephew is here.

Cross:... I guess I am...

Cross would then go lean against the bus to wait for the students.

Kaina: don't mind him. He's been like that for a while now. He's managed to burn a lot of anger.

Aizawa: it's hard to tell if he has any anger with his... expressionless attitude.

Kaina: *sigh* he's just not used to being around his family. So give him the time he'll open up.

Aizawa: I hope.

Cross:... they're here...

Aizawa and Kaina would see the students showing up. And they would be standing in front of him.

???: oh look it's the Loser of class 1-A! * continues to ramble*

Cross: who's the annoying blonde who keeps rambling about nothing important...

Vlad: I'm sorry about him.. his same is neito monoma.

Cross: you okay with me shutting him up...

Kaina: don't kill him...

Cross: I won't... I'll just shut him up...

Cross would then teleport in front of Neito and punch him in the gut making him shut up.

Cross: there... I won't need to hear your rambling anymore...

???: Neito!? Why did you do that!?

Cross: he wouldn't shut up... when he needs to...

???: that doesn't-

Vlad: kendo! It's fine.

Kendo: but sir!

Vlad: he wouldn't listen even if Nezu asked him.

Kendo: huh!?

Vlad: he's the hired bodyguard for this field trip.

The students from both classes were shocked to hear that the guy who knocked out Neito was going to protect them.

Cross: I'll leave you with a fair warning... if he* points to Neito* continues with his superiority complex... let's just say will see the light of day... and it's best to not make him copy my quirk... he doesn't have to want it takes to use it...