Chapter Twenty One

Xelqua quickly unfurled his wings as he felt himself plummet. He could see the ground so he simply slowed his fall, once landing he dusted off his black robes and looked around the area.

He let out a sigh, smiling at the familiarity. "∴ᒷꖎᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ʖᔑᓵꖌ ⍑𝙹ᒲᒷ, ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ. ╎ℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⎓╎リᔑꖎꖎ|| ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ʖᔑᓵꖌ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ʖᒷꖎ𝙹リ⊣." A familiar voice behind him spoke, causing him to turn around. His professor stood there with a thin smile, his hands collapsed loosely in front of him.

"!¡∷𝙹⎓ᒷᓭᓭ𝙹∷. ╎ℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ ʖᔑᓵꖌ. ╎ ᓭ⚍!¡!¡𝙹ᓭᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵᔑᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ∷ᒷℸ ̣ ∷╎ᒷ⍊ᒷ ᒲᒷ...ᔑꖎℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ ╎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ⎓∷ᒷᒷꖎ||, ╎ ᓭᒷ∷ᒲ╎ᓭᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴╎ᓭ⍑ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ ∴𝙹∷↸ᓭ ⎓𝙹∷ ᒲᒷ." Xelqua bowed his head. His professor shook his head and set a hand on his shoulder.

"No. They have admitted that they were wrong in that decision they made." His professor spoke in common, causing him to look up. "Professor?" He tilted his head, replying in common with some hesitancy.

"If it is us two only, I see no issue in speaking common. Do not worry." His professor gave a nod, moving his hand from his shoulder. "The council has fully reinstated you, awaiting your return."

"That is...good to hear, though knowing how rare it is for them to take back a decision...I can't say it sits right with me." Xelqua replied clasping his hands in his sleeves.

His professor gave a soft chuckle. "I understand. Though you know how valuable you are to us. With how much insight you have We have yet to find another student as remarkable as you."

Xelqua sighed in soft relief. "Speaking of students...I assume I will have to finish the last year of my academics? Seeing as I was unable to finish it."

"No. You've been pardoned from that. We all saw that the last year wasn't needed from you, you can still reside in a dormitory if you wish. As it so happens, I need someone as a teacher's assistant for my lectures."

The avian thought for a moment. "That would be an honour." He cleared his throat. "However could we discuss this further after I have had some time to retire?"

"Of course. I'll lead you to the dorms, there should be an empty one due to a dropout." The professor nodded and they walked into the threshold of the academy. Into the bustling halls of students going to and from classrooms. Xelqua tensed as he was taken notice of by some.

His professor gently put a hand on his back before speaking to the students. "ᔑᓭ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵᔑリ ᔑꖎꖎ ᓭᒷᒷ, 𝙹⚍∷ ∷ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ᒷ↸ ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍↸ᒷリℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᔑᓭℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑᓭ ∷ᒷℸ ̣ ⚍∷リᒷ↸. ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹ᓭᒷ ∴⍑𝙹 ᔑ∷ᒷ リᒷ∴ ᒲ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷꖎ|| ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷↸ 𝙹⎓ ⍑╎ᒲ ⎓∷𝙹ᒲ ||𝙹⚍∷ !¡ᒷᒷ∷ᓭ 𝙹∷ ⎓∷𝙹ᒲ ⎓ᒷꖎꖎ𝙹∴ !¡∷𝙹⎓ᒷᓭᓭ𝙹∷ᓭ. ⍑ᒷ ⍑ᔑᓭ ʖᒷᒷリ ⎓𝙹⚍リ↸ ᔑリ↸ ∷ᒷℸ ̣ ⚍∷リᒷ↸, ᓭᔑ⎓ᒷ ᔑリ↸ ᓭ𝙹⚍リ↸."

The students stopped in their tracks as the professor addressed them. They gave the professor a nod before saying, "∴ᒷꖎᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ʖᔑᓵꖌ, ʖ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ."

Xelqua smiled taking a deep breath before saying it was great to be back. Then the two continued walking to their destination. Though as they walked, undisturbed, Xelqua could feel someone near. It took him a moment to recognise the presence of Calypso who had been watching them since the professor made his announcement.

Watcher's AdminsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara