Chapter Twenty-Seven

The staff member had left in quite a hurry and Xelqua went inside, closing the door and sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose. The students looked at him, the newer four still a bit tense as he pulled his mask off and set it on his desk.

Calypso nodded to the new four as she did the same. When they saw everyone else do it, they followed suit and set them on the edges of their desks. "You four. Can I have your name please?" He asked kindly as he ran his hand through his fluffy hair.

"It's okay." Talki nodded at their hesitance.

"I'm...Juilus. These are Isabella, Diane and Simmone." One of them said after a moment. "We came from different classes. Told to find you with no explanation."

"I see." Xelqua sighed and rubbed his temples. "I assume they didn't even tell you which room my class is in due to the fact you were all near the central garden." He thought aloud. The four nodded, casting their eyes down to the tables.

"I asked the staff member to try and search for them, but it would be faster if I just found them myself. I'd like to have a little...chat with them." He got on his feet and stretched. His wings flared as he did.

"What will you do? Simmone asked quickly.

"As I said, I'll simply have a chat with them. Can you tell me your professor's names?"

Hesitantly, the four produced the names of said professor and Xelqua did not seem all too pleased. "Thank you, now since this is your only class from now on, you all can work on things you need to or mingle for the next two hours, and then return to your dorms." He nodded, grabbed his mask and left.

"Did he seem annoyed to any of you?" Dianne asked the door closing with a thunk. "He wasn't annoyed. He was irritated, almost angry." Calypso said quickly getting to her feet. She looked at the others.

"Why do you look a bit panicked?" Julius asked, watching her glance between them and the door.

"You do not want to see him when he's angry. We came into class after some people from his past were doing something ....and we all almost ran away." Eli explained.

"He had a kind smile, a soft tone, but it felt like we were facing a wild animal. A wolf in sheep's clothing." Krishna murmured.

"After Krishna...did something to calm him down, I may have made a comment and Mackinsey snickered at it and well..." Talik started and Mackinsey nodded, cutting him off, "He threw psychokinetic daggers at us. He was aiming for our jugulars, with no hesitation. He stopped them right before they hit home."

"All I did was talk to him. Granted I also took his mask off, which I think confused him enough to calm down completely." Krishna sighed resting her arms and head on the desk. "But you don't think he would actually fight other professors...do you?"

"Knowing him. He might not fight, but he will be threatening to." Calypso paced. Krishna got to her feet and walked to her, putting her hands on the other's shoulders. "Calypso, you need to sit down and take a breath. If you follow him, you'll get in trouble and we all know he doesn't want that."

Calypso sighed and nodded doing as suggested, before rubbing her eyes. "Let's just wait until he comes back."

Meanwhile, Xelqua had already gotten three of the professors to follow him and was on his way to get the fourth. They walked behind him in silence, not sure why they were taken from their classes. Xelqua didn't answer their questions as he knocked on the last professor's door.

"!¡∷𝙹⎓ᒷᓭᓭ𝙹∷ ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ? ⍑𝙹∴ ᓵᔑリ ╎ ⍑ᒷꖎ!¡-" The professor trailed off seeing the other professors and the unnerving spark in Xelqua's eye. "⎓𝙹ꖎꖎ𝙹∴ ᒲᒷ, ╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍ ∴╎ꖎꖎ. ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓵꖎᔑᓭᓭ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ⎓╎リᒷ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ⎓𝙹∷ ᔑ ⎓ᒷ∴ ᒲ╎リ⚍ℸ ̣ ᒷᓭ." The avian chided and pivoted on his feet and started walking, beckoning the four of them to follow.